Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it easier to find and build in the team site environment with all of MS Tools

I want to be able to pull in the team site any MS App that I may want to work with during the project... e.g PP, Shifts/Staff-Hub, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Viewing an Instagantt public snapshot in Microsoft Teams displays the grey vertical bars on the wrong days

Viewing an Instagantt public snapshot in Microsoft Teams displays the grey vertical bars on the wrong days i.e., they're NOT being displayed on weekdays. See attached.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hoffnungslos überladen -> Bei Apple lernen

Alles viel zu umständlich bei Microsoft!
    Die unübersichtliche und hoffnungslos überfüllte Feedback-Seite hier beweist es auch wieder!
    Und die Auswahl der Kategorie hier im Feedback! Ich krieg nen Vogel!
    Tip: Einfach mal auf Usability achten und bei Apple lernen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Zoom ao abrir documento

Necessário ter a possibilidade de dar zoom ao abrir um documento dentro do Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. More apps available in Chat tab instead of just team channels

There are some wonderful apps available in Teams channels but we tend to favour the Chats tab for its simplicity. It would be great to be able to still use Polly in the chats tab for example!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Publish an app to the Tenant Apps Catalog from Azure DevOps Pipelines

We want to automate CI/CD for a Microsft Teams App.

Please provide the posibillity to publish a Microsoft Teams App package directly from Azure DevOps release pipeline to the tenant app catalog.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Teams or Yammer, but not both.

Please concentrate on one and drop the other product. There is too much overlap now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Not working

Start over - Completely!
    This is the most CPU consuming app on my PC after the browser.
    And it is one of the least enjoyable app on my PC to use.
    Every alternative would be better to this...

I will make it a case to have our company to replace this beta app for anything else...

The mobile app for android is a joke, and it is not working as it should!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Integrate Box as an app

Add Box as an app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don't force people that don't need it to use it! It's too difficult to use, Skype was easier

Was forced into Teams by you. Too hard to figure out how to use, Open Share tray? Took forever to figure out what that meant. Also takes up too much of my screen space, Skype was smaller. Very jerky to navigate around, things appear and then aren't there, too many steps to try to do anything, etc. etc. etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can we create separate Primary Sharepoint site and will assigne to teams. That means in future what all teams groups will create same will

Can we create separate Primary Sharepoint site and will assign to teams. That means in future what all teams groups will create same will create under primary site only. That will help full to identify easily to admin.
    Once group creates in Ms teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Chat/chatroom view should be dispersible. this backward evolution is disappointing and very unhelpful in multi-tasking

A dispersible window for communication, just like outlook, is more convenience when more of the time one need to flip through different information from previous chat, other apps and like. Not to mention one have to click back and fore for different chat. I am very disappointing on this poor design

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ação de curtir

Quando recebemos uma mensagem no chat e não estamos com o Teams aberto, para que seja possível curtir a mensagem é necessário abrir a ferramenta. A sugestão é de ser possível dar a curtida na mesma mensagem que abre na janela do Windows.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Logging into Teams app, Something went wrong.. just spins

I'm using teams app for mac osx and having problems logging in. Multiple people having problems. Not network related. All from different locations.
    We are all using Macs though. Using web browser instead.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability us uses tabs and Apps without a group

Spending much of my time in teams I would like to be able to use Tabs for web pages or OneDrive and Apps (like Twitter) without needing to embed them into a group. Weather a home page function or something similar I would to be able to customize my navigation around teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. HI, Why the desktop version is not up to date with the onlineversion or the mobile one? We can´t see the same information in the different a

HI, Why the desktop version is not up to date with the onlineversion or the mobile one? We can´t see the same information in the different apps versions?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base