Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My Team- with my apps

It seems to me with the SFB integration etc that you want teams to be an interface into O365.

What I would love to see is:
    MY TEAM
    So this is a team that is mine- like Onedrive is mine. Always on the top of the side bar. Not one that is shared- and in fact the FILES tab should be Onedrive. This way I can have a portal of sorts- I can add tabs like My Calendar or My Planner, My OneNote- Or MY To-Do (from MS To-Do).

This would tie it all together- My Skype, My Phone, The…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Wiki list layout

In Teams, click Wiki, then the link to list all pages. A column pops out, listing all the pages.

The background color of this column is the same as the border around the text of a wiki page. And it has no border. Therefore, it looks like the page is glitched.

Solution: Add a thin border around the wiki page list when it pops out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. UI Stutter

While typing a notification seems to lock up the UI. After that it puts the cursor at the beginning of the chat input field and inserts whatever I was typing while the notification locked up the UI. PLEASE FIX THIS!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Enable uninstalling One Noted directly, from the Send Note window

I had to waste more than an hour to make Office technician remove One Note from my PC. It would be better if I could do it directly, from the place where it bothers me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It doesn't ping me any notifications. UI is super complicated. Don't try to integrate all products available under earth. Start simple like

It doesn't ping me any notifications. UI is super complicated. Don't try to integrate all products available under earth. Start simple like

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Better Separate Voting and Commenting in Polly Polls

On the Teams site I'm using, a Polly Poll was implemented. REPLY is used as a voting mechanism, which makes it difficult to comment. Every attempt to comment causes Polly to generate a reply "~that wasn't a proper vote." Polly should allow both voting and commenting but have a good way to keep them separate and not collide with each other.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Just keep ripping off Slack, that's what you are after all.

Just keep ripping off Slack, that's what you are after all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Include Planner as a top-level menu tab

Problem: I frequently Chat in the desktop Teams app about tasks in Planner. Unfortunately, I can't have both panes open at the same time (also suggested as an idea), so I switch back and forth to refer to a task and chat about it. I have never personally used the meetings, files, or store tabs.

Why it's a problem: The link to Planner within the Teams app is hidden inside a hamburger menu, requiring an extra tap to change panes.

Idea: I would like to add to the top level menu bar on the left or change which tabs show…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow to add users to a team or a chat by pasting the email addresses from an Outlook email

Adding users should be possible by copying the address line from an Outlook mail and pasting it into the "Add more people" mask in Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Do'nt updating information attribute about work position.

The attribute isn't updated about work position.

Employee got Team Lead a week ago, but attribute was'n update still

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Activity view is not engaging

Since moving to Teams from Skype, collaboration and sharing of our 170 people has decreased. People are no engaged in chats and miss what is happening. Main feedback is around the activity view not allowing you to quickly review what is happening. Sadly we are looking to move back to Skype.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. using arrow buttons in power point when previewing would add to user experience

using arrow buttons in power point when previewing would add to user experience

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I am an very experienced computer user and can always figure out new things really quickly, but Teams is almost impossible to use

The user experience is very very confusing. This is one of the most difficult programs I have ever had to become familiar with.

It's hard to make a specific suggestion, but every single person in my organization is struggling with Teams even though everyone is an expert user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. All-in-One Communication Platform

Hi,

We’re currently looking for a platform which would help strengthen internal communication amongst 16 countries where our businesses are operating in. We’d like to know if your platform will be able to perform the following tasks:

- Internal communication for increased engagement amongst employees from 16 countries
    -Group information updates and news sharing to all 16 countries
    - Group pages of each 16 country in the platform to get instant updates from each country. Each country group will be able to create sub-groups as well (Purchasing Department, Finance Department, etc)
    - Instant file and media sharing amongst all 16…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. All-in-One Communication Platform

Hi,

We’re currently looking for a platform which would help strengthen internal communication amongst 16 countries where our businesses are operating in. We’d like to know if your platform will be able to perform the following tasks:

- Internal communication for increased engagement amongst employees from 16 countries
    -Group information updates and news sharing to all 16 countries
    - Group pages of each 16 country in the platform to get instant updates from each country. Each country group will be able to create sub-groups as well (Purchasing Department, Finance Department, etc)
    - Instant file and media sharing amongst all 16…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Debería recordar el último lugar donde estuve

Debería recordar el último lugar donde estuve

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. TeamsOs

Hi,

I see Teams as a workplace that brings most productivity apps to one place. It can be an great standalone OS on a lightweight laptop (Like chromebook/ChromeOS). The idea to make Teams an TeamsOS with fast boot time and continue your work anytime anywhere powered by the cloud. It can also be an option to intergrate Office365 subscription in it. It can be a good replacments for business with Thinpc that uses only Word, Skype, Excel etc.

Greetings,

Erdem

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.