Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It takes far too long IMHO for MS Teams to load after a reboot or logging on as a new user.

And while it's loading, I can't really do anything else – even on a relatively new Dell laptop with i7 processor.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i would like to know how to get the latest comments at the top of the page not the bottom?

i would like to know how to get the latest comments at the top of the page not the bottom?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make it a lightweight tool

Please make it a lightweight tool. There will be so much latency while its loading and also while viewing chat history.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Teams should respect the Display scale of the display it is on, not only of Main screen (Windows)

Running Windows on a Retina MacBook with an external monitor I have the scale of the retina display set to 175% and the external (Main display) to 100%.

Now if the main screen (seemingly only on boot counts) is the external one, the teams interface is so small that it is basically illegible. If the external monitor is disconnected while booting the teams UI is normal on the Retina display, but gigantic on the external one, when connected. Other apps seem to handle this, it would be nice if Teams could, too!

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Improve Usability in small details

First problem is it seems that no notifications arrives in real-time if windows is closed. Strange for a Windows App with Services.
    Second problem and it is very annoying is when I activate the windows and see an active chat, the focus is not in the text area and if I start typing it minimize the window. It is really annoying.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Every time I click on an attachement, Microsoft Teams closes

Overall I like Microsoft Teams, but am very annoyed that every time I click on anything specifically an attachment. Microsoft Teams closes. Then I have to open it back up and then open the attachment. This occurs every day.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to see how many times a document has been viewed, and by whom

We use Teams to share reports. It would be really useful to be able to see how many people have accessed the report since it was posted, and even more useful if we could see who they were.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. By making it not crash all the time

How about building an app that doesn’t crash every time I open a document and doesn’t sign me out randomly

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Update The spelling for British English!

Have people who really know normal British words update the spelling corrections for what is supposed to be 'Bitish English'. There really are such words as 'Lad' you know along with many, many, others that obviously your staff do not know. I am fed up with having words treated as if make believe! Let's get with it!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can't delete chats

Shud have chat delwteoke what's app

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Very slow response from Teams application for all Russian users.

Dear Team,
    I'm trying to reach someone who is responsible for that but still without success.
    Office365 and Azure Support couldn't help.
    Regarding the article below packets are going by the wrong way from Europe to America and back and that's why we receive slowness and bad response.
    https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/onthewire/2017/03/22/__guidance/
    Tracert attached

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Create Out of Office or Option to Delete Microsoft Email Address!

I need a way to create an 'Out of Office' message for the Microsoft email address that was automatically created when a Team was created in 'Teams'. This email is causing issues within my sales organization because sales reps are emailing important client request to this email when it goes to an unmonitored/private inbox. My team has their own Outlook alias that should be used for sales emails and this additional email is causing immense confusion. I would like the option to delete this address or create an 'away' message that directs reps to the correct email. PLEASE HELP!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Reward for patience

Reward for patience with service issues.

Currently there are Xbox live issues making it unable for me to sign in. I cannot play my games or have fun on my Xbox. It would be amazing if I could be rewarded for my patience. Since I’m paying for Xbox live and cannot use it it would be awsome to even get five bucks in my Microsoft account or a free game or something as this happens quite often nowadays.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 requests/suggestions, Please see below?

Our Team program is always jumping back weeks ago so we are constantly having to scroll, page, etc back to latest message of today. This happens frequently throughout the day, every time we come back to the program. Can we please request that this program be updated so that: 1. We have the option to set it to Automatically show the latest messages of today Always (both when initially opening it up & when just going back into it after being in a different program) & 2. So that there is a button to click that will bring it Immediately…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make Teams latency bearable for Indonesia

Bilateral meetings and conferences are unbearable when calling to or from Indonesia.
    Please make this pay off for 250m people in SEA

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The whole thing is a waste of time. I do not see any valuable use in this app in addition to what already exists.

The whole thing is a waste of time. I do not see any valuable use in this app in addition to what already exists.
    You cannot even get the feedback section right. I just wanted to provide some feedback without having to comment on other people's feedback or posting a note. It is just useless and not fit for any purpose.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.