Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. utilize local area network

Is it possible to have Teams desktop application detect same LAN network to transfer audio/video or presentation to minimize WAN bandwidth consumption.
    For example, there are 40 users in same building (same LAN, properly different VLAN) join in one meeting. we can optimize WAN link to one or two users session then others will utilize LAN connection for better performance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make "Reply" wording larger

I consistently start new threads instead of replying to existing messages. If you could make the Reply wording a little larger I think that might help.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Al compartir un Power Point en modo de proyección, que se vea cuando alguien levanta la mano

Cuando presentas en PowerPoint en modo presentación, quien presenta no puede ver la pantalla de TEAMS y si alguien hace un comentario o levanta la mano no puedes verlo. sería bueno que te apareciera un indicación de la actividad de TEAMS cuando estás en modo presentación

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. To view all participants

we can only see few participant's pictures. Is there an option to see all participant's pictures ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Create a feature to assign an action to anybody within a company. Create full 360 tracking process of the actions assigned.

Ability to assign, track, reassign, forward, accept, reject, pick an action complexity, action priority, action deadline, ability to review subordinates actions rearranging/reprioritising them, function to reassign the action should go through the approval by line manager, target date extension should be approved by line manager etc. The tool should be fully integrated within office with functionalities all over the MS Office. This will make the MS Office new tool of the future to improve effectiveness of the company workers measuring the company employees by their effectiveness to complete the actions/tasks by target dates not only by ineffective time employees are…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I have my favorites set up but now I see them and a larger window area on the right. Is there a way for me to see just the list of my contac

I really want to see JUST my contacts list (like it was in Skype...) and not the large window area to the right of it which takes up too much space on my screen. Really annoying and distracting. If I'm not IN a chat or meeting I really don't want to see all that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Lot of features in one window, made it too complicated. Skype was much better as it was so user friendly.

Lot of features in one window, made it too complicated. Skype was much better as it was so user friendly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Can we have a find function in Team chats (like you can with skype). Easier when looking back on previous conversations

Can we have a find function in Team chats (like you can with skype). Easier when looking back on previous conversations

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improve performance on Android

I would like to see performance improve on the Android apps. Both the Android phone app and the app that comes on Teams IP desk phones (which also runs on Android). I find them frustrating to use because they respond to user input so slowly. For example, hanging up or dismissing a call -- there is often a 1-2 second delay between pressing the "x" button and the app responding in any way. I'm often wondering if I missed the button, and then it finally registers. It's not a huge delay, but enough to be really noticeable, especially for something…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. You can't. Pitch it and start over.

Microsoft Teams is a mess. It tries to do too many things and does most of them badly. The chat function is an an inexcusable mess - news flash no one needs to have every friggin' chat they ever had cluttering up the UI. And the UI is an exercise in bad design - its confusing and takes up way too much space. The file storage is impossible - if you put a document in a channel's file space heaven help you if you need to find it to edit it or lock it down. And many people have complained…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Tasks in one place

In my opinion, it's very good idea to add option, which will make people able to watch every task they've got, in one place, no matter from which subject/group, because clicking on every group is a little bit irritating and it's a unnecessary waste of time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Possibility to drag fast the just-made screenshots in the chat

Possibility to drag the screenshots in the chat form from the preview screenshot shortcut that appears at the corner of the screen after making the screenshot. I usually loose 5 more seconds on that task, when trying to open the finder and search for the file.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Its just cumbersome, not user friendly

See above, even feedback is cumbersome

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I am not able to keep my teams horizontal 😡😡

I am not able to see my teams horizontally
    😡😡

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Environmental and Sustainability Performance of our meeting

Hi,
    I have a new idea related to reflect the environmental performance while using the MS teams.
    i am working as environmental auditors and ive noticed a lot of people interested to present how much they protect the environment using your application and what is the positive impact by reducing the transportation, fuel, Electricity, ACs.
    i believe if have an option that the attendees can enter specific data and the related Carbon Foot Print are identified
    e.g. Milage and Fuel Saving per attendance
    Electricity Saving
    Chiller Saving
    ...etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mejoren la óptimizacion

Tanto como en PC y Android have falta la optimización, no se ejecuta a la velocidad que deberías, gracias a la app mi universidad puede dar clases virtuales. Me parece genial eso, pero la optimización es un problema grave, en muchos dispositivos funciona de manera lenta la app. Pienso que primero arreglen esto y los bugs, y despues lo demás.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 9 11 13 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base