Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. see images, jpeg, png, etc., at all times

I want to see images, jpeg, png, etc., as tiles, small, medium, large, at all times, without having to open Teams in a browser.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 90 Grad Drehung

Es ist möglich in der Teams App das Handy um 90 Grad zu drehen und im Querformat auf dem Handy zu schreiben

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Support window custimizations

I would like to be able to customize the Teams window. What I've been struggling with the most is that I cannot resize the width of the Wiki page column. I am using the wiki for team notes on certain issues used in my orginization. We use one page for each issue, referenced to a specific format (e.g. ABC-123). As of now, this format takes up most of the title preview, so we cannot get a good overview of the contents of each page.

Example:
    The previw of the title "ABC-123: Plan for the new realease of product XYZ." might…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Remove the back and forward buttons

The existing back and forward buttons don't seem to provide a lot of value. I suggest they be removed.

They can actually remove state from the client app! For example, clicking the back button a bunch of times will remove recently added contacts from the Chat pane.

Adding hotkey popups when you press Ctrl or Alt would expose that you can in fact quickly move from pane to pane, without having to click Back/Forward a bunch of times.

Another option might be enabling Ctrl-Tab to switch between the last two active panes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Copiar e colar

Quando tento copiar uma mensagem para depois colar, ao passar o mouse em cima da mensagem, aparece as opções "Salvar" e "curtir" e o texto "some" da tela, impossibilitando Marcar o texto para copiar. Arrumem isso por favor.
    Veja no print que recebi um CPF, mas quando coloquei o Mouse, o resto da mensagem sumiu e não consegui copiar e colar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Jj

Jj

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pinging a team member

I can ping a team member or reference a ticket in Jira for example by using @ sign. It does not seem that web Teams Planner allows this. It would be useful to be able to ping user or ticket, for example in issue description like:
    "Ask @Mike who worked on ticket @311, he should be able to provide you with more info."
    This should automatically pint Mike and add reference link to ticket 311 so user can click on it to go and view the ticket

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add shortcuts to Apple Smartbar

I noticed that in MS Teams the Apple Smartbar is completely empty. Would be great to have some tasks like completed task, send chat, upload as shortcuts in the smartbar

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Changing assignment order from bottom to top to top to bottom.....or being able to change this setting.

It would be better for students to have new assignments on top than on the bottom. Students don't like to scroll through old assignments to get to the newer assignments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. website

The webview provided is outdated.
    (Example: Adding a website tab doesn't render properly )

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I cannot invite guests

Although I've ticked the option in the Teams admin center, I cannot add guests to my teams.
    JP

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In teams class in assignment review mode unreviewed assignment color indicator

At the moment in assignments review section (where you have the scrollable assignment bar) you see how many assignments are unreviewed. Great feature, but if you have over 30 assignments and you have to scroll several times it would be handy if number of unreviewed assignments would be Red or other clearly noticeable coulour because it is easy to not see number if you scroll quickly

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Planner: Drag Board with left (or right) mouse

Implement feature to drag a board in planner from left to right (as in trello) by holding left or right mouse button. I know it's possible with shift but you always have to use your 2nd hand for that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base