Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Snyc files locally with OneDrive when joining Team

When you join a Team ask members / Owners if they want to snyc files locally with OneDrive.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. A device for pistol-type computers, mobile mouse, virtual reality(VR), remote control, and cameras.

The device we designed is for “pistol-type computers, mobile mouse, virtual reality(VR), remote control, and cameras” and is used for control, manipulation, and wired and wireless communication of virtual reality(VR), TVs, camera shooting and transmission, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Send DTMF from keyboard during call without dial pad for IVRs etc.

Add support for using keyboard to send dual-tone multi-frequency signaling (DTMF) like 0-9 and #* in an ongoing call without first using mouse to show dial pad and click on numbers to send these, for example to navigate IVRs.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add notification sounds! I activated every possible notification and unless I'm staring at my computer/phone/pad, I miss messages

Unless I'm staring at my computer/phone/pad I never know when I have a message for lack of notification sound! Very frustrating!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. whay you dont have an immersive reader options in the mobile app

156953 הוא קוד הכניסה שלך לאתר כלל. לידיעתך, הקוד הוא חד פעמי ומאפשר לך לצפות בנתונים אישיים ולבצע פעולות. לשירותך כלל ביטוח

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Font size and appearance very big in screen

Hello, I see the screen in w10 app very big sized. How can I change resolution or whatever it is? Thak you in advance

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Document view settings for page width or zoom

View settings for a document do not come up until after CTRL+ has been pressed.
    This means view controls for "page width" or "100%" or zoom are NOT available until after the UI has been zoomed.

Adobe and Chrome have a pop-up UI for these controls when hovering near the bottom center of a document... that would be helpful.

Also CTRL+{mouse scroll wheel} does not work.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Tiny URL to files in sharepoint

When copying a link via Get Link menu from files tab the URL is too big and makes it difficult to read the comments added with the URL.

It would be better if Get Link menu can give a shortened URL (like tinyurl).

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve UI

I spent sometime clicking on menu at top left trying to find the teams I'm subscribed. After a while I found them at the bottom. So it lacks consistency.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Messages are not updated. I m not getting notifications about chats and messages. Every time I have to open up the application for update

Messages are not updated regularly. I m not getting notifications about chats and messages. I have to open up the application for new messages and chats everytime.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Need to be able to remove people from Recent contacts

When people leave the organisation, we don't still want their name to appear in the recents list in chat etc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Finding and selecting contacts should be easy and accessible from the main control bar.

Have a contacts list, and have your contacts list accessible from the side bar, instead of having to start typing in a name when you create a new message.

This would also be helpful as you could refer to your previous conversations with people by clicking on their name.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Custom color options for meeting tools overlay (Enter full screen, Meeting Notes, etc.)

The colors of the overlay icons for the meeting tools can be difficult to see when certain content is shared. Provide an option in Teams to customize the color and contrast of the overlay tools.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. remote screen in full screen mode

While controlling remote screen in full-screen mode, I am unable to access lower part of the screen. Please fix the issue ASAP.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fully integrated High-Contrast Accessibility when opening files in Teams

You can make Microsoft Teams better by providing High-Contrast Accessibility support when opening documents within Teams.

Currently, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files do not open in High Contrast. within Teams.

Selecting the Teams High-Contrast theme has no impact on this action.
    Additionally, Windows 10 High-Contrast settings can't be applied, as the action of opening documents is occurring within the Teams "shell".

Thanks,

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Speak a newly arrived message

It is really helpful for us because our staffs are often away from his/her PC. If MS Teams reads aloud a newly arrived message in a specific channel, we will buy speakers and they can be aware of it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Cosas

Aplicación lenta. Diferenciar tipos de archivos. No hay diferencia entre responder y escribir un nuevo mensaje. El árbol de grupos mal. Enlaces a otras plataformas

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You should be able to see/parse the full directory from the "search or type a command" search bar instead of having to click new chat

You should be able to search the full company directory from the "search or type a command" search bar instead of having to click new chat. I thought some users in our organization had left our organization because they didn't appear when I typed in the top bar. Very frustrating

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mer lätt arbetat

Mer likt Facebook, menar att de ska vara självklart att orientera sig i teams och att man fort känner igen sig

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base