Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Recent chat preview format

better distinguish between the (Title / contact) of a chat, and the preview line. Since Bold is used for unread content, maybe using something like an Alternating row background darkness change - similar to many of the styles used by Excel formatted tables.

white / Gray suits me fine, but something that facilitates multiple color schemes would be ideal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Egypt mobile broadband

Teams is not working when connecting using mobile Internet in Egypt

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Copy Last One Word when the sentence is long

Cannot copy the last word in numbers when the sentence is long.
    When the mouse is moving to the last word, the icons like this message and save message keeps popping out. Please see the attachment and please help to fix it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Copy Last One Word when the sentence is long

Cannot copy the last word in numbers when the sentence is long.
    When the mouse is moving to the last word, the icons like this message and save message keeps popping out. Please see the attachment and please help to fix it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. removal of program

a button to make this irritating program that i dont use stop auto opening and constantly getting in my way

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Microphone required before joining Meeting

You do not need to have a mic when you join a meeting. Unsure why I am required to turn on my mic? (In iOS Teams Settings, Mic is off)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Paramétrer l'onglet d'accueil par défaut

Ce serait top de pouvoir choisir via les paramètres (en particulier sur l'application mobile), quel onglet s'ouvre par défaut au lancement de l'application.
    Actuellement l'application s'ouvre systématiquement sur "Activité", mais je préférerais "Convers." par exemple.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Screen Sharing - add an "actual size" button to show the presenter's desktop resolution

It is difficult for viewers with poor vision to see desktops that are shared. HDMeeting and other videoconferencing apps have a UI element to show the 'actual size' of the display resolution.

Users can use the zoom button to enhance the Teams call controls, but not the shared screen.

192 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Keyboard enter key not sending

On the IPad Pro when pressing the enter key on the external keyboard it makes a new line and doesn’t send the message. This is so annoying as I use Teams a lot and I have to touch the screen on every message to send instead of just pressing enter on the keyboard.
    I can’t see any settings to change this and all the other messaging apps work fine with the enter key.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Change 'Accept Call' button color to green to match other familiar UI elements

When I receive an incoming call request, if I'm on autopilot sometimes my inclination is to click on the red 'decline call' button because that button has a different color than the other buttons--this makes it stand out as an option.

If you changed the color of the 'accept call' button to a medium green, this would make both 'accept' and 'decline' stand out from the rest of the interface and also help facilitate usability for those who are partially blind.

Doing this would align the most important call interaction buttons to the same color scheme that iOS/Android use and…

218 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please add the functionality to "Paste Special"

When working on Teams, and also in Office 365, you can't "Paste special". This is super annoying, and is stopping a lot my colleagues from using teams. Which defeats the purpose of us paying for it.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. fix the labels for the video call, call and share buttons

Can you please fix the labels for the video call, call and share buttons? I use JAWS, a screen reader and it is reading these buttons as "unlabeled button 0". In it's present state, someone with no vision at all, can't tell what these buttons actually do. Thankfully I do have a little bit of vision but I still rely on JAWS to be productive. I would still like to see this get fixed so Teams is more inclusive. See attachment showing the exact buttons that are not labeled. They are found at top right of the Teams window. Thanks…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Improvements:

--Put a border around, to differentiate from other windows we have open;
    --ability to increase sound when we receive msgs; cannot hear that popcorn ping sound if there is any background noise.
    --automatically follow a team; we wouldn't have created it unless we wanted to follow it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to arrange icons on desktop

The ability to arrange the icons of apps on the left-hand side

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. edit

Comments need to be able to edit or deleted.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Get Rid of the "Tab conversation has begun"

That message is distracting and serves no purpose.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base