Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to keep meeting chats under one or more specific teams

many times meetings are related to an already existing team.
    it would be great if I could decide I want to track a meeting chat under a specific team (or more than one).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. While presenting Power Point in Teams, captions could be more precise if generated from the Teams microphone instead of the PP microphone.

While presenting Power Point in Teams with captions turned on, I've realized 2 improvements we can make:

1- The captions are only being generated from the presenter's microphone and not additional participants. When multiple speakers are talking, only the presenters audio is captured in the captions.

2-Power Point captions do not simultaneously mute/unmute with actions of the presenter in Teams. When I mute myself in Teams, my audio is still being picked up by Power Point's captions and are displayed on the screen since I am presenting (even if I mute in Teams)

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. option to disable keyboard shortcuts globally

There should be an option to disable the shortcuts on the keyboard to be global in the OS.
    It is SUPER ANNOYING... many users use other software as well, where the keyboard shortcut combinations of MS Teams interferes a lot with them...
    I don't mind them if I ONLY use MS Teams, but I use other software as well WHILE MS Teams is open, so there should be the option for the user to select whether to enable or disable them... Almost all software I've used so far has this option, so I don't see why MS Teams would not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. sort teams based on latest message

I have many teams, some I can't see unless I scroll down. if there is a message added I can't observe that. I recommend to reorder the Teams based on latest message received.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. "Default location" for each team

Allow users to set an individual "home page" for each team, so that when they click on the "Teams" icon, it opens to a default location every time instead of having to backtrack through a random filepath.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow global font selection

Allow settings for selecting a default/global font face/size/color

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Przemieszczanie między zadaniami

[Polish, teams for school] Świetnym usprawnieniem może być przechodzenie między zadaniami poprzez przesuwanie palcem w lewo lub prawo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When someone else is screen sharing I must be able to make their screen larger so I can read

When other person is sharing their desktop through Microsoft teams I can find no way to make what they are sharing larger.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Guardar chats en Outlook

Guardar los chats como soporte, era una opción genial de Communicator, ya que permitía tener el soporte de aprobaciones o decisiones instantáneas de nuestros clientes. Las mismas, eran almacenadas en una carpeta de Outlook si se seleccionaba por default o si se marcaba la conversación con Control+S

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Control Teams by voice commands

Plz Make a feature of controlling Teams by voice commands by Cortana. Also make this feature In every country.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Es wäre toll wenn es für die PC version bessere hotkesys gebä welche man auch selbst festlegen kann

In den einstellungen einen register für hotkey anführen wo man selbst hotkeys für bestimmte tasten belegen kann. Ausserdem wäre es für presentationen praktisch eine bessere kompatiblität mit obs etablieren. Das würde presentatonen sehr erleichtern. Und es wäre auch gut die benachrichtigungen etwas zu überarbeiten. So sollte man zum beispiel bestimmte kanäle oder mitglieder einzeln stummschalten können.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Option to dissable "sending message" when hitting ENTER (using external keboard, Android)

I need an Option to dissable "sending message" when hitting ENTER (using external keboard on Android based Device)

I type chat-messages using a BT-Keyboard.
    I have to write alot- therefore i like to give my messages structure with paragraphs - right now i have to press SHIFT+ENTER.
    if only ENTER is pressed the message is send directly - thats anoying AF
    (since im only half done with typing) !
    So i would like to have an option to "disable sending with ENTER" - so i can only send messages by tapping on that "send message symbol" on the screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Follow Windows system dark mode for Dark theme inside Teams desktop app

I have Windows automatically switch to dark mode during certain times of the day to reduce eye strain. It would be great if the Teams desktop app would automatically active its Dark theme to follow Windows. Thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow to dock captions at the top of the meeting window

Please consider allowing for moving the real time captions in meetings/calls to the top of the window similar to how the gallery can now be docked at the top of the meeting window?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. OneDrive Tags

In OneDrive, make it so that you can select a category and "tag" files you've upload. That way you could sort by "tags" and/or a category to find what you need. Make it searchable too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Teams is user unfriendly

Ísť too complicated everything. To make this comment here was already a challenge

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Zwei Personen sollten parallel Ihren Bildschirm teilen können

Wir benötigen es sehr häufig, dass zwei Kollegen gleichzeitig Ihren jeweiligen Bildschirm teilen müssen. Beispiel: einer zeigt das Fließbild, über das diskutiert wird, der andere zeigt die Excel / Word Datei, in der die Diskussionsergebnisse und Prozessparameter festgehalten werden. Es sollte eine parallele Ansicht beider geteilter Bildschirme (auch auf 2 Bildschirmen) bei den "Zuschauern" und ein schnelles Hin- und Her-Schalten möglich sein.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base