Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CONVERSATIONS - Filter most recent at top

Please enable the ability to post the most recent conversation at the top of the feed.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. meeting call me back controls need to be more visible

When joining from a Computer with Teams installed - It's awesome that the dial out function is enabled from the landing screen.
    Many users say they miss that the functionality is even there because of the placement and the fact the coloring blends into the background.
    Can the functionality be made more prominent?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Transcribe audio messages sent from Teams mobile app

In addition to making the audio content searchable, a transcription would allow hearing impaired individuals to consume audio messages sent from Mobile clients.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Cannot reorder Teams if there are more than monitor window height. Cannot reorder Teams at all except with mouse (accessibility violation)

If you have more Teams than will fit vertically in the available space in your monitor/window, you will not be able to drag any above a certain point, making it possible to reorder them. The pane does not scroll up, even when the mouse approaches/surpasses the edge.

Also, AFAIK, using the mouse is the only way to reorder Teams. For people who cannot use a mouse, there is no solution.

At a minimum, please offer these (hopefully low-hanging) solutions:

1. Right-click a Teams menu and choose "Move Up / Move Down"

2. Somewhere in Teams, offer an option: "Order Teams Alphabetically". A…

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Visual error web Teams-Planner

Errors are observed in the web version, in the Teams - Planner integration.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. During calling (dial with phone) - let fill info about contact

During the call I have time to fill some info about the contact, so , When dialing a number I picked from copy/paste (ie. not in my contact list) please let add some info about the number (Name, company, ...) or add a contact and save it in my contact list.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Yealink Microsoft Teams Display Settings

If you have time, may you please provide the ability for an end user to adjust their screen size for text and icons when using a Yealink T58A Microsoft Teams desk telephone as an accessibility option?

Thank you very much.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have a working desktop app

The desktop app is broken af right now

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Wenn man in der App auf Hilfe klickt, wird man auf eine nicht vorhandene Webseite geleitet.

Wenn man in der App auf Hilfe klickt, wird man auf eine nicht vorhandene Webseite geleitet.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow the addition of Alt Text for images

The addition of Alt Text is a basic accessibility consideration. Currently we can't do this is Teams (you can do it easily in Yammer).

Currently we are using the work around of adding descriptive text when posting an image.

292 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. adaptive controller bundles

so the people who need apadtive controllers cant afford to pay 65$ per button as long and as much money as i have put into xbox products this is like a slap in the facei had a stroke lost my lefy hand and cant even play the games i had alreadt bought now

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fuzzy finder

It'd be awesome to have a fuzzy finder like Slack has on CMD+K so we don't have to take our hands off the keyboard to switch chats... Along with several other "slack-like" keybinding to help navigation as a whole.

Related: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Teams/Microsoft-Teams-Key-Bindings-like-Slack/td-p/84871

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. minimize drop-down arrows won't stay minimized upon returning to tab

In Chat, I have several groups created with multiple people under each. Every time I need to minimize EACH tab because the lists are so long and I can't easily find who I'm looking quickly. However, if I should need to go to another tab within Teams, everything has gone back to the original extended layout and I'm back at square one. Can we get the minimize drop down arrows to stick please?!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. start Calling from Chat

Is it possible to click on a phone number (Maybe on adaptive Cards) to start a calling from Chat ?
    On Mobile iOS app this works ( because of os feature)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base