Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Outlook NSF to PST Converter Software

Are you looking for NSF file into Outlook PST converter then I would like to suggest you to use ATS NSF Converter as it is a most powerful and secure third party automated tool such as NSF to PST Converter tool. It is the best way to import Lotus Notes NSF files into Outlook PST format without losing any data. the trial version available of this tool which converts few items from each folder. You can download the demo version of the converter from the official website of the Ayush Tech Software.

Read More: https://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/nsf-to-pst-converter-153.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Make the back button really go back.

The back button should go back to the last thing you did. When I browse folder 1, go to folder 2 and then folder 3 in files, back should bring me back to folder 2.
    Currently "back" brings me back to the channel instead of back one folder.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Freeware EDB to PST Converter Tool

Freeware to try Enstella EDB to PST Converter tool which you can easily repair your EDB file database into Outlook PST file. This EDB to PST data recovery utility can also resolve Exchange dirty shutdown situation and meets Exchange clean shutdown state. It being an efficient and result-oriented EDB repair tool, dirty shutdown situations could be handled effectively with the help of this Software. You can also use this software to repair and recover deleted mailboxes as well as the permanently deleted emails from the mailbox folders. After completion of the repair and recovery of the mailboxes, the recovered deleted…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Font

The font is so small for us who have lost their reading vision. I wish I could change how I view it and use a font that is easier to read

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Auto Live Captions for when using screen share

When using screen share for example presenting full screen using microsoft powerpoint, you lose access to the auto live captions. It would be beneficial the person doing a screen share will still be able to see the live captions whilst others in the meeting are unable to see your live captions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. MAKE SUBTITLES/LIVE CAPTIONS ALWAYS AVAILABLE

My colleague is deaf - at present we have to ask for the meeting host to check the box to allow for subtitles/live captions to work in a meeting. If they forget or do it wrong - it means my colleague is unable to follow a meeting.

Why is this an option? Live captions should always be available for those that require them.

MAKE SUBTITLES/LIVE CAPTIONS ALWAYS AVAILABLE - not on an 'opt in basis'

106 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Por favor, pongan colores para las pestañas/ventanas/ grupos etc, es más visual y facilita el trabajo

Por favor, pongan colores para las pestañas/ventanas/ grupos etc, es más visual y facilita el trabajo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make hyperlinks in default theme more visible

Whilst hyperlinks show up clearly in dark mode, they are much closer in colour to regular text on the default theme and if it's one short work hyperlinked in the middle of a sentence it's difficult to notice

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. About live caption function for external users

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    外部ユーザーのライブキャプション機能について
    About live caption function for external users

■Description(内容):
    現在、Microsoft Teams のライブキャプション機能はテナント内のユーザーは使用することができますが、外部ユーザーがライブキャプション機能を使用することができないため、外部ユーザーもライブキャプション機能を使用できるよう機能の拡充を要望します。

Currently, the Teams live caption function can be used by users within the tenant, but not external users. Therefore, please make it possible for external users to use this function too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. allow user to set idle time

allow user to set idle time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Pas assez intuitif ni ergonomique

Pour renommer une conversation existante par exemple c’est la galère alors que ça devrait être hyper facilement

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Lo primero deberia venir en español,para enterarnos y lo segundo debería ser más fácil su uso,no a todo el mundo se nos da bien las tecnolog

No es una aplicación fácil de usar ,me parece compleja,no a todos se nos da bien las tecnologías.cuando buscamos ayuda viene en inglés .y lo que queremos son facilidades .un saludo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Gallery Mode to Everybody!

I am not able to see my friends when I am an attendee. Only when a presenter shares his/her screen, I get to see everybody! I want (and need) Gallery Mode for US, please!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Save Live Captions as Transcript, or save captioned conversation to allow user to scroll back up to read through it.

It would be great if the Live Captions could be saved as a Transcript for meetings. Or at least give the option to scroll back up through the captioned conversation. I absolutely love the Live Captions feature but sometimes they go so fast and it would be nice to be able to scroll back up and see what I missed, or if a copy of the entire captioned conversation was saved, be able to read through it later in a transcript.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Background for the chromebook Teams app

I want to be able to either blur your background, or choose your own

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Popout teams

Popout the Teams window in the Teams client to separate windows.
    I know that popuout of "apps" and chats have been implemented. But when having multiple screens and work is done in more than one team it would be nice to also be able to popout separate teams and work with them at diffrent screens and not have to switch team all the time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Let Contact be a separate icon on the left panel

Let Contact be a separate icon on the left panel, it will help a lot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. display users current time

Chat shows time user created message - show recipient's local time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)