Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Notes on Assignements

It would be great if you would be able to comment on assignements that you get. That way whenever I look on what assignements I have I can be like: "Oh that one is for next week and that one I have to keep in mind to I do this and that." It would be best if you could see the notes on the outside of the assignement itself so I don't have to click on every single one. That would defeat the purpose of the notes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Teams assignment

May you put the assignment in a list ? It would be much better and easier to know what hw I didn't do,and what hw I have

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. have a metric that can show how many messanges, conference calls and calls have been done daily by the user.

This will help show activity to employer. Since people are working remotely employers want to ensure employees are "working"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please make the answer call icon on the incoming call popup Green! the popup is blue, the icon is blue. its confusing

The popup is blue, the answer call icon is blue, it's confusing. The "ignore call" icon is red and stands out. Users inadvertently click on the wrong icon. frequently. Making the "answer call" icon green would cause it to stand out. (image attached)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Use @ to mention/link to more than just people (i.e. files/folders, other channels, tabs, etc.)

We should be able to mention/link to practically anything in Teams. We should be able use @ to link to files, folders, channels, tabs, etc. Other programs have implemented this very effectively.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Enable Users to Select Font

Allow a user to select from a list of multiple fonts. Microsoft, keep ignoring this request and well just keep requesting it get off your high horse and give users what they need and ask for

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. F1

Why does F1 not bring up the Help section? This is a universal keyboard shortcut.

Why is Microsoft intent on making all of their products more and more difficult to use?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. enable selecting multiple teams accounts simultaneously

Our organisation would like our ICT Administrators be able to also manage the helpdesk account from inside Teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Start Video automatically when starting to speak.

Start Video automatically when starting to speak.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Media keys affecting Teams web app.

Scenario:
    I am listening to music.
    I have teams opened in a Chrome tab.
    I press pause/play to stop the music playback.

I expect music to stop playing.
    Actually music continues to play and Teams web app is starting to call whoever is on my teams tab.

I would like the Teams app to be unaffected by media keys or at least have an option to toggle their interactivity.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. PGive. Totourial so ik all of the features cause right now its a little confusing and ive been using it for almost a year

Give Totourial so we can know how to use all of the features cause right now its a little confusing and ive been using it for almost a year

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Support for French/Français (Canada) keyboard shortcuts in MacOS

I have a French "Français (Canada)" keyboard with a Mac. Trying to type a forwardslash / in a text field using the normal keystroke, option-é, brings up the keyboard shortcut menu instead of typing a forwardslash. The default shortcut for this menu is option-/ on a US keyboard. Changing the keyboard language in Teams to French "Français (France)" nominally changes the keyboard shortcut to command-shift-/ but the actual behavior does not change. Typing option-é with the keyboard set to French still opens the keyboard shortcut menu, which shows the shortcut as command-shift-/ despite the actual…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. shortcut for launch on startup

If I want to have app launch automatically on start up, I would prefer a quick shortcut option to tick yes or no within the program.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Conversation layout and custom speach buble/text colour options

I work for a website accessibility firm, I find when using assistive magnification the conversation bubbles are miles apart from each other which makes reading sequence difficult. If you could change the way the layout of the bubbles appears so have them all left aligned or just have your reply tabbed in once this would help. Also It would be helpful if we had the choice of colours to use in Dark mode and Hi Vis mode or have a separate custom colour option. In High contrast mode the active or busy icons are difficult to see the tick or…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Delete our recorded video's

So i recorded accidently my video conference, it is shared in the chat and i can't delete it. There is not more options for the recorded video's ☹☹

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Replace "Immersive Reader" with read highlighted text (Speech function) as with all MS Office products

Replace "Immersive Reader" with read highlighted text (Speech function) as with all MS Office products

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base