Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How many people

How many people can be in a chat at any one time?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I want to see all my channels in alpha order every time I log in. How do I do that?

I do not like that I have to constantly click on "other channels" and that the ones that stay up all the time are not the ones I need!
    I have tons of room on my screen so why does the list truncate?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add the little boxes to the top left hand corner that act like a start menu to the web version of teams.

Add the little boxes to the top left hand corner that act like a start menu to the web version of teams. I assume this exists in the desktop application

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Price

Make the microsoft hololens cheaper to purchase 50% off as the hardware is now old, 2mb cammera, 2gig ram, 32bit arch.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Integration w/ Website Chat Apps like Chatlio or Talkus

We'd like to streamline chatting directly with our customers through our website via Teams. Slack has multiple apps that directly integrate with website chat software - Chatlio, Talkus, or Chatra.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. First time user

Hello, this is my first time having access to Teams. is there user guide or video to watch so i know how to navigate?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make the expand/contract icons on the Teams page bigger and visible

The expand / contract icons are way too small - hard to see and get to with a mouse pointer. How do we know they are there if they are not visible from the getgo?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. What ever you did with the chat makes the PC UI almost a joke now ... a few days ago I did not have this complaint.

Maybe a category for chat ... just a thought!

What ever you did with the chat makes the PC UI almost a joke now ... a few days ago I did not have this complaint.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Special Latinamerican Chars

Let us use alt + (some comb keys) in order to put characters like this ---> áúñ etc....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 保存済みの各種項目を押した後、すぐに詳細表示が出てこない

現状、一覧がサマリーだけなので、内容を全部みるには保存したリストから見たいモノを押下する必要がある。せめてキャッシュしているものはすぐに出てほしいし、会話に遷移する必要は無いのだが・・・
    実際に押下すると、該当の会話位置の近い所に遷移はするものの、すぐには出てこない。
    かなり待つと出てくるので、サーバーに取りに行っているのだろうが。。

問題は、どれだけ待てばいいのか、そもそもエラーなのかユーザーが知る由もないというところかと。

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Support web view on Pale Moon

Pale Moon is essentially the better version of Firefox. There is no reason not to support web view on Pale Moon and claim that it is an unsupported browser.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Favorite or Saved tab in menu

Can you make a Saved or Favorits tab under the files tab on the left menu? It would increase productivity alot.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Team Activity column on the left does not auto refresh when a new post is made in the centrla post column

The Team Activity column on the left does not auto refresh when a new post is made in the centrla post column

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It is too cumbersome. There needs to be only one quick access point for all channels. Give me outlook any day.

One access point only. There may be a technical purpose for all the channels, but they make it very onerous for the user. I personally do not think that it provides anything better than our previous system and it is time consuming to negotiate. The screen even looks cluttered and busy. A streamed screen and simple format would be much appreciated

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 退席

退席時間を設定できない
    すぐに退席になってしまう

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a new section that shows all the messages that I'm tagged in.

Just like we have sections for showing 'My activity' or 'team's activity', it would be more useful if we have a section that shows all the messages that I'm tagged using '@' i.e., the messages that I'm mentioned it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow Office Online tabs to respect the dark theme setting rather than have a bright white default background.

Allow Office Online tabs (Excel, Word, OneNote, etc) to respect the dark / High Contrast theme setting rather than have a bright white default background.

As a sight loss user, this causes a barrier for me in the desktop version of Teams, causing eye strain.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Suphatra, Please make Teams capable of sending secure texts to anyone. Please partition users/company documents.

Teams will absolutely take off if you partition company documents and communications and allow the application to be used for regular texts away from the work place.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Copy the conversation from top or anywhere from between

i should be able to copy the conversation from top or anywhere from between to be able to paste is in our CRM for logging.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.