Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I need the Planner that is connected to Teams to do one of two things...1. Be able to show me progress of tasks within the Teams App

I need the Planner that is connected to Teams to do one of two things...1. Be able to show me progress of tasks within the Teams App - Charts or Gnant or 2. Connect my Planner Teams and Tasks to Office 365 so I can see them there. It shows my teams but not my planner tasks for tracking.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Userbility in teams

If I jump from Teams to chats and back to team, then the fokus should be at the same position like before.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Error - Can't see content

I have been invited to a Team by Microsoft. While my colleagues can see the channel and content I can't see anything.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Pouvoir epingler OneNote dans l'onglet de gauche au niveau des activités, conversations etc...

Pouvoir epingler OneNote dans l'onglet de gauche au niveau des activités, conversations etc

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Navigate to date

It is very often necessary to view the history of messages on a specific date. then what you need to scroll with a mouse is just killing the brain

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Account Access

I have a valid account but for some reason it keeps kicking me out of it, asking to sign in again but won’t accept existing login credentials and there is no way to get help. Very user unfriendly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Surface Dialog or other Dial device support

The surface dial and other dial devices are much like a mouse; however, they don't move rather they rotate (counter-)clockwise and click. There is so much potential for very cool integrations with these devices.

For example, for people who are regularly in multiple meetings at the same time (one on and the other's paused) the dial could be used to switch between meetings while the click could be used to (un)mute the mic.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I am a OS X user. When i hit @ it sends me to t-bot

Change the short-cut to something else as this @sign is really important here. Please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. how do i get out of here?!!!!

how do i get out of here?!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make it easier to move between apps

Make it easier to move back to other apps e.g. Yammer. Yammer has a menu for the other apps, Teams doesn't seem to.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Shan keyboard in windows 10 it's doesn't work for typing

Dear, Microsoft team.
    I would like to inform you the windows 10 already have found the Shan keyboard (Symbol), but just only Burmese typing. We are having some difficulties for our Shan language on it.
    Therefore, in windows 10 keyboards just only the name of Shan, but the language is in Burmese. We all Shan people need your team to support and creating for us with Shan Keyboard and Shan language the correction with both of them.
    If you need information from us, Please, let us know we are looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 更新後自動的に再起動をするかしないか選ばせて欲しい

どうしても再起動してほしくないタイミングというのもあります。
    自動的に再起動するかどうかは設定で選ばせてください。

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make the vertical scroll bar bigger and more visible

The vertical scroll bar is very thin and not easy to see or click on. Make it more like a regular Windows slider that is permanently visible.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Enhance the thrash chat!

Create code snippets, usable settings, statuses and for **** sake fix the ctrl + c! Even android has more user friendly copy & paste.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How many people

How many people can be in a chat at any one time?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I want to see all my channels in alpha order every time I log in. How do I do that?

I do not like that I have to constantly click on "other channels" and that the ones that stay up all the time are not the ones I need!
    I have tons of room on my screen so why does the list truncate?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add the little boxes to the top left hand corner that act like a start menu to the web version of teams.

Add the little boxes to the top left hand corner that act like a start menu to the web version of teams. I assume this exists in the desktop application

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.