Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. feature

I recommend you develop a feature which would prevent teams to be disconnected and trying to connect every morning!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Habilitar el Compartir audio para LINUX

Deberian añadir esta funcion para todas las versiones tanto android, mac y otros dispositivos ya que es tedioso no tener esta función de plano

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Search list of teams by jumping not by filtering

Experienced behavior:
    Currently, one has to click the "Filter" button to search the list of teams. When clicking in one of the teams, and then removing the filter, the position is lost and you have to manually scroll and look for the team. (Very often I know in which team to look, but I don't remember the channel's name that I am looking for.)

Expected behavior:
    Like in Windows Explorer, when you type "test", when filtering the list should jump to the first occurence of "test" in a team or channel name. Then offer "<" and ">"-buttons to jump to…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. القدره على تقسيم شاشه بكفاءة

القدره على تقسيم شاشه بكفاءة
    جعل شريط الإدارة في اسفل شاشه
    توسيع عناصر شريط الإدارة
    ضهور في شاشه من رفع يده لدا الجميع

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make a shortcut or a place in the 3 dots when hover over mouse to reply

The only way we can reply is too complicated because we can only do it by copy-pasting. I would like it if there is a shortcut or a place in the bar that pops up when you press the 3 dots. For phone users, I know you can swipe to reply but this doesn't apply to laptop and pc users. Please fix this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Audio feedback

We use Microsoft Teams in Belgium for children of 6 years. It would be great if there was een option to send an audio file as feedback to a task they were given. Now you can only write the feedback but the children can not yet read it...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. text to speech

It would be nice to have the text to speech reader option for chats or meeting notes. Ideally, if there was a button you could turn on and select where in the chat you'd like Teams to read the text aloud.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to control size of teams when a call is answered

When a call is received in teams it expands to the full size of the screen (most of which is empty). This is not ideal is it blocks all of the other applications I am using. Ideally, teams pops up in the minimized phone console view at the bottom corner of the page. I was not able to find any setting to control this behavior and would be great it this feature were added.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Do not open GUI when right-clicking tray icon

Do not automatically open the Teams GUI when I right-click on the tray icon when all I want to do is to change my status. If I wanted the GUI open I would have selected Open from the right-click menu or double-clicked on it. I do not appreciate having to close the GUI because MS wants me to look at it. If I want to look at the GUI I will open the GUI. This extra clicking just wastes time and annoys me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Alt Text

As I understand it, there's currently no way to add Alt Text to images posted within Microsoft Teams. This makes a lot of the content our staff share with each other in-accessible to staff who use a screen reader. Please consider prioritizing this as an update/added feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. USING A TOUCH SCREEN KEYBOARD

Swiping instead of typing using mouse on keyboard could be nice. Atleast a predictive words shown similar to mobiles while typing. Ex:gboard in android

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Possibility to cluster Teams Groups

Possibility to create "virtual folders" for different topics and the possibility to assign teams channels, to these virtual folders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. iPad Pro microsoft teams auto translates for you

you just click a button and it autotranslates all menus for you, i am not good at arabic so it wouid be very nice

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Push to talk

Teams should have the PUSH TO TALK feature which is available in most of the group meeting applications. This makes other applications better than TEAMS. Whenever your teacher/organizer asks something, by the time you take your cursor and click to unmute, everyone has already moved on. Also, Ctrl+Shift+M isn't very comfortable. This creates a lot of problem. Please look into this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mas actualizaciones

Mas actualizaciones

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Give control using Teams on Ipad

Give another user control when using Teams on IPAD

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. sleep notifications

give a notification telling us when there is a message when our screen is on sleep mode. i work a lot on other things and my screen times out and goes to sleep i would love to know when someone wants to contact me not way later.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base