Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. chat seen should have time also

chat seen should have time also , it will be very useful for global chat.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Putting Background in Android tablet

Please put an option to change the background or atleast blur background in and android device. Or android tablet.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ability to create a central list of short cuts

Ability to create a central list/dash/group of short cuts to help organise and navigate quickly to commonly used folder/items. As currently it can be very tedious to keep drilling down to multiple sub-folders and channels to get required info.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can we add option to have Captions always on in user settings

It would be very helpful to have this option to have captions always turn on if you know you always need them, instead of going into settings each time, which can sometimes be delayed if the system is slow, missing some of the conversation.

I think just an option in user settings (like where you can change color scheme) would be helpful to have this always default to on when joining a call, so that those who always need it don't have to turn it on each time.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Screen share kill button

I was in a Teams screen share session and one of my collueges being a prankster decided to start closing all the screens and clicking no to saving work. Funn and all it really was not funny as I had been drafting a few emails that hadent been saved and when they were closed all the work and autosaves was lost.

Point is his use of a mouse was way faster and kept me from being able to stop a session or cut off the access to my desktop. So as he and I played war of who could click…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Screen share kill button

I was in a Teams screen share session and one of my collueges being a prankster decided to start closing all the screens and clicking no to saving work. Funn and all it really was not funny as I had been drafting a few emails that hadent been saved and when they were closed all the work and autosaves was lost.

Point is his use of a mouse was way faster and kept me from being able to stop a session or cut off the access to my desktop. So as he and I played war of who could click…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Is there a way to delete a conversation?

Is there a way to delete a conversation?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Keep camera on when we leave the app for i pads.

When I leave the app it turns off my camera

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Need to remove menu overlay buttons when person is speaking during sharing

See the picture, that part circled in green is blocking my ASL interpreter. Instructor was sharing the screen and that happened. I had to pin the interpreter instead and now I couldn't see the slideshow from instructor's powerpoint.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add settings per functionality to be able to adjust the date format (remove format MM-DD)

Add settings per functionality to be able to adjust the date format (change format MM-DD into DD-MM or DD-MM-YY or DD-MM-YYYY or (best option) YYYY-MM-DD)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Direct link to downloaded file from chat message, for quick access of file.

Direct link to downloaded file from a Chat message, when user Saves a file there is a popup "File saved". For quick and easy access of file there could be a link to the file, especially good for new users before they learn to go to Files tab and find the file in Recent list.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Landscape support of App. This is realy the only one app which is portrait only..oh my good!!! In 2020 year

Landscape support of App. This is realy the only one app which is portrait only..oh my good!!! In 2020 year.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. True pure dark mode Android mobile version

It'd be great to be able to choose a true pure solid dark mode on the Android mobile version, like other MS apps (Outlook, planner and so on), instead of the dark grey we get on teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Vaya lo único que quisiera mejorar es que al principio es demasiado difícil entender como funciona la aplicación por su complejid

Solo que sea un poco más simple el hecho, vaya que a simple vista se vea muy fácil de usar la aplicación

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Improve compatibility with Apple Pencil and iPad use

Larger area for writing and ease the effort ofputting notes into Teams. Admittedly some of the limitations are due to the pencil itself, but if Evernote can do it - surely Teams can make it better to take notes on a tablet...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Nepřehledné!

Nepřehledné,neřadí se,katastrofa. Jsem nespokojená,používám nuceně k vůli škole,jinak bych okamžitě smazala.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base