Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add gesture support to mobile teams app

Add support for gestures on mobile devices for commonly used functions like muting or putting the call/meeting on hold. A simple two-finger swipe to mute/unmute would be really useful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Enter full screen mode

It would be good to have in evidence the button "Enter full screen mode" (as mute, share).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. UI needs to be more simpler, I need Chats with contacts same as Skype. I have too many radio button which I am not going to use everyday.

UI needs to be more simpler, I need Chats with contacts same as Skype. I have too many radio buttons on my screen after opening Teams, which I am not going to use everyday.

Also to navigate for simple chat close button it is a task. Please make UI simple and compact.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Reacting with Thumbs down

It would be great to have a more variety in reaction emojis. if that is not possible than there should be a thumbs down emoji to counter the thumbs up emoji reaction.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Picture in picture in android

If we want to do anything in other screen we don't have picture in picture window if this feature is added it will be useful for people who use word and teams in Same

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. acessiblity - described video/talk to text

I experience hearing difficulites using a computer and find that through the computer I am not able to hear all that is being stated. It would be amazing if there could be an accompanying described video feature that could go across the bottom of the screen that would use the talk to text feature that I could read what was being said. This would also be very useful when there is sound issues for particpation, esp if the input was from the person's computer and broadcasted to the others in the form of sound and text.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can you introduce a feature with I can highlight any portion of the screen shared by other person.

Can you introduce a feature with I can highlight any portion of the screen shared by other person.This is particularly helpful during training when I am asking someone to click on any icon but he's not able to find it. I can click on the shared screen to point it out. This feature is available on 'Circuit by Unify' tool. And very helpful in day to day business meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. it would be wonderful if there are some keyboard short cuts in Microsoft Teams.

it would be wonderful if there are some keyboard short cuts in Microsoft Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. if closed captions are available, they should be easy to find and apply. are they?

If closed captions are available (and they should be) they should be easy to find and apply.
    Where are they?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow removal or moving of task bar it gets in the way of viewing and presenting slides

This is a common issue in all presentations which should be fixed by now

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Conversation history should be stored in outlook and previous chats should be deleted

Conversation history should be stored in outlook and previous chats should be deleted This is annoying and availability status is always online if we login through mobile and even though we close the app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make only organizer can remove ,mute,and show presentation

Because the participants are removing and muting please make sure that organizer make removing and muting and presentation

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Lock MS Teams during a session for Kids

MS teams is now used for online sessions for my 3 year old kid. Seeing me navigate on the laptop, my son now understands how to swipe between different apps on a MacOS, wherein swiping on the track pad is sufficient, or he now knows how to disconnect a call or hover on the trackpad to show the apps dock on MacOS or other things that he wants to play with.

So during his class sessions, he tends to click different buttons randomly which interrupts the session for him.

Would suggest to add a lock feature for kids, which on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to delete a group or a conversation

Hello,

I think it will be perfect if we could delete our conversations or the groups we don't need

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to delete a group or a conversation

Hello,

I think it will be perfect if we could delete our conversations or the groups we don't need

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base