Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. control bar to be repositioned

Able to relocate display bar in TEAMs

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Add other options to Raise Hand, like I'm All Done, I Have a Question, Slow Down, Speed Up, Please Repeat, etc.

Add other options to Raise Hand, like I'm All Done, I Have a Question, Slow Down, Speed Up, Please Repeat, etc. These could be different icons and different colors to easily identify who is indicating what.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. In the apps pane, create a category for accessibility

A category of apps that serves the accessibility community would be super useful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can we add a history to MS Team?

When I am on chat room it is a few clicks to back to a file I was using. A history will make that jump easier

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Reactions to Team Chat Messages

For reaction responses to team chat messages, there should be a !!! response

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Provide an alternative to the blinking notification

Could you all provide an alternative to the blinking on Microsoft Teams? The alternative could be like on outlook where it has the yellow envelope if you have a new email. Maybe something similar could be done for Teams?

I find the blinking really annoying and distracting!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow user to move the Action bar to get more viewing space. Allow user to decide the layout for full screen view.

Right now for smaller laptops we are wasting a lot of screen space with top action bar (in latest Teams 1.3 version) and we cannot minimize or reposition the action bar. We cannot do a Full Screen view which was allowed in version 1. Please add Full Screen option, allow user to hide the action bar and position it where the user wants or at least decide to hide it and bring it back when they need.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Teams needs an obvious way to open the Dial Pad

My company uses Teams for internal and external calling. A Dial Pad would be very helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bright or Dark Themes - Change Background Color

I would like to be able to change the theme color to better see the Emojis. I can't tell what half of them are because it's too bright in the background.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. people with disability

people should have an botton to include a type of disability related to communication - for example,a person with hearing disability could include this information in their profile (if they want to include). Thus, when someones who are going to communicate with this person, can know what the best way to communicate, in this case, could be by chat.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. SOUND!

SOUND!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. "On Lunch" Status

There should be a "On Lunch" status, this way people can see you are on Lunch and know why you are not replying.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make it easier to get to documents pertaining to the meeting you’re in. Would be nice to have a split screen option so you can see the docum

Make it easier to get to documents pertaining to the meeting you’re in—should be an icon at the dise of the meeting screen and just one click away.
    Would be nice to be able to split the screen between meeting people and documents.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. games

nuygfdhnhcreahhvceamhhczdvnucajuvedycjuevaycer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hide

Can the profile pictures of the presenter and user be hidden when participating a teams meeting?

And can the display of the numbers of current slides and total slides be hidden?

Both of these features have make me harder to watch the content of slides in a teams meeting although it blocked only a small part of the screen, it's still annoying.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Admitting Guests

Please let us admit guests to the meeting by not navigating away from the shared screen. Doc the attendee/guest list so I can add people quickly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 8 10 12 88 89
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base