Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Diversos

O aplicativo trava muito, poderia ter uma opção para restringir entrada de pessoas após certo horário quando iniciada reuniões.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Notification noice

When you get added into a break room please could you add a notification like a noice that occurs when you are brought back to the main meeting by the head of the meeting as I have had several occurrences when I am on another site which is not teams and cannot tell if I have been moved back to the main meeting or not unless I go back onto teams which has caused me many problems.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Profilim gec dəyişilir

Teans profilimi dəyişmək istiyəndə gec dəyişir

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. captions

Captions are a great addition but they need a lot of improvement.
    1. The space given to captions is too small, even with full screen mode on the caption only take up 2 lines, and the lines themselves are short (sometimes only one word). The ability to make the caption part of the screen larger needs to be introduced.
    2.The captions are not always accurate. For example I had a session yesterday on BSL (British sign language) and I made a note of some of the issues, as unless you have examples, I don't think you understand how frustrating it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. X30/TC8 Usability - Keyboard, Camera

Hi there,

we use a Poly X30 with TC8. everything works well but there are some points in usability which could be much better.

1. Screen Keyboard on TC8 would be a great thing. You can easily type names and stuff and dont need to navigate through the keyboard shown on the TV.

2. Camera Deactivate/active Button while in calls would be so helpfull.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. it sucks just get rid of it

this app makes me have to work from home this should be banned from the app store

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Recommend changing the color and/or order of the icons when receiving incoming calls/videos.

Recommend changing the color of the icons when receiving incoming calls/videos. Currently the order (left to right) is Join Video, Join Audio and Decline Call. Our team occasionally declines calls because it's not obvious at first glance which button joins vs declines. Suggest changing the order and / or color coding the icons. (example: Join Video - blue, Join Audio - green, and Decline Call - red)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. leave a meeting permanently should be the "red button" first choice.

There is a security risk when all isn´t leaving a meeting from the three dots menu since all got chats even after leaving a meeting by pressing the red button. History chat is ok to see but not future ones if they not still should be in the meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Move where notification appear

Whenever a notification appears, it covers meeting chat and this is VERY annoying.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add Download Section or Download progress view on files or Download bar

When we click on any file for download then just one notification arrived and then this got disappear. But after this, we can't see that what is the progress of download means is the file got downloaded or download is still working ?. And also after clicking on file for download if we miss the notification then can't know that file has started downloading or not.

So, there should be a download progress symbol on the file on which we just clicked. Or a top or bottom bar for currently downloading file.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Drag and drop from sharepoint and vice-versa

Make drag and drop into teams (and apps in Teams) work into SharePoint and from SharePoint into Teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Drag and drop from sharepoint and vice-versa

Make drag and drop into teams (and apps in Teams) work into SharePoint and from SharePoint into Teams

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Pressing backspace in empty message moves you to the edit of last sent

Often you send a "messge"... and oups, you made a small typo. Now you want to correct. Either you do the quick fix and send "*message", or you have to use your mouse to get to the edit mode.

I propose you are moved to this edit mode by repeatedly pressing backspace in an empty message. That is an intuitive way to quickly correct mistakes. Maybe only allow it in the next minute, to prevent accidental backspace deletion.

Shift + backspace would also be an option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Camera icon must be away from other icons. It'll keep us clicking it mistakenly all the time :)

You could for example move this icon to the left ( far from other icons ) .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Camera icon must be away from other icons. It'll keep us clicking it mistakenly all the time :)

You could for example move this icon to the left ( far from other icons ) .

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Notification sound

Since most of us are working from home our head phone is always attached to the PC/laptop. Therefore, when we are not in an active call, notification or inbound call sound is missed on laptop/pc. Can you add a feature where notification/sound can be directed to a PC/laptop speaker?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Move pinned, Recent lists & tool bar to the right of the page.

I work across two very large screens & would love the option of being able to move the toolbar and the list of Pinned/Recent conversations to the right of the page with the full view of the messages to appear on the left. This way i dont have to turn my head as much to view the list of messages as they come in.

This was a recommendation from my Occupational Therapist & I cant seem to find where/how/if this can be done.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. under chat at the bottom "type a new message" why cant i use my headset / mic to dictate?

under chat at the bottom "type a new message" why cant i use my headset / mic to dictate?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adjustable User Interface Colors

The ability to adjust the typeface color and the various background colors would be nice. I find it very difficult to read the dark grayish text with the lavender background and the other options available are just as bad.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Be able to Customize teams sounds like you can in for SFB in the control panel.

Be able to Customize teams sounds like you can in for SFB in the control panel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 123 124
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base