Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Channel Flyouts

Having a flyout for channels when hovering on the Teams name. This can be optional so that we can make use of the left navigation real estate properly. Things tends to get messy when you're part of multiple teams. Hiding is one way, but not effective when you still need to use it seldomly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Insert image in teams chat with just select tool like one in paint

The idea is--- click on that button (Porpose) Then tool will appear that will allow to select (Drag square box) any part of desktop screen. after drag selection ..selection area will get paste into teams chat

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. auto hide task bar feature

Your new features of "Focus" and "Full screen" are very useful on the Windows version.
    Now please provide a functionality for the Teams Task Bar to auto-hide, it should remain hidden and when one moves the cursor to the top of the screen, the task bar should appear.
    Also autohide the meeting title bar please.
    Then we will have a truly full screen experience, this is especially required when working on collaborative spreadsheets.
    Similar to what you have on Excel where the task bar and ribbon and auto hidden.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Deleted

Will be nice that we can deleted groups no jus hide.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I want to be able to see more than 6 applications on the left side of the screen.

I want to be able to see more than 6 applications without clicking the ellipse on the left of the screen. I won't use the Planner or OneNote app if it is inconvenient to access and not visible on the main screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. create option to turn off or on certain notifications from specific teamsters

Create turn off and on notification for specific notices or teamster

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please provide a phone number as an alternate.

Please provide a phone number as an alternate.
    Like many, I'm now working from home.
    But I live in a rural area that only has slow, unreliable DSL service, so joining a meeting via online connection is very poor.
    Other services (GoTo, Zoom, WebEx) automatically provide a phone number option, but Teams does not. I like Teams, but currently dissuade it's use when it's a meeting I need to attend.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. IMPLEMENT SPELL CHECK ON MAC. Seriously, that should not be a big thing.

IMPLEMENT SPELL CHECK ON MAC. Seriously, that should not be a big thing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. larger captions

be able to set font size for captions to be larger to help those with hearing loss and visual impairment and using a smaller device

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When adding people to a call, you cannot see their status

When you are on a call and you want to add another person to this call, it is not possible to see the status of the person you are adding. This would be very good to see, as this person could be in a meeting or another call already.

Also, when you are adding a person to a call, there is no possibilty to cancel this action.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In teams phone app swiping right should bring me a layer up instead of reply to message

Out of instinct to other apps i swipe right to go back a layer or open a left side menu, would be nice if this was option instead of it choosing to copy a previous message in your reply.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. مسح المكالمات

مسح المكالمات

وجعل الدردشه وارسال الصور اسهل

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. En lo personal no lo siento muy esplocito..ya que tardo mucho en encontrar lo que deseo

Solo que deberían s.e.rss explicitos y pues tal vez si nos a suoeroado la tecnología pero falta mucho para que todos puedan accesar rápido

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Phone

You cant Access video materials on the phone when you can access it on windows

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Capability to send a Teams message to yourself.

It is helpful to be able to send quick messages to yourself - to send links, images, notes. Say, if you are using Teams on your phone and you want to send yourself a link to your computer - a quick way to do this is to send a Teams message to yourself. People do this using text messages, but it would be great to not have to text yourself everytime you're sending work related things.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Introduce right-click, and improve access all contract functionality.

Accessing key indicators and functionality for a contact is not intuitive and there is no right-click, like there is in most other Microsoft applications, to get to important actions.
    When in Chat->Contacts, you can list a list of your favourite contacts, but unlike SFB, you cannot see contacts call status, unless you move your cursor over the contact. Also to turn on notifications, you can to click on the 3 dots for this contact to get to this option, which you can't get to if you are in Calls->Contacts. "Speed Dial" within Call, gives you the best view of your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hi at MS Teams...May I s

Hi at Teams...

Can I please request a short cut keystroke for the iMac version of MS Teams to raise the hand? Perhaps Control Shift W?

I use VoiceOver and, I have to turn VO on to find the button and, everyone on the meeting can hear this...

Thanks

Tony Averis

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 98 99
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base