Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please create a feedback possibility to requests for membership for a Teams

If somebody wants to have access to a special Teams and I have to decline the request it would be great to have a possibiltiy to tell the person why I deny his/her request.
    Otherwise I always have to write a separate e-mail, because denying a request without any comment is in my opinion not very polite :).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. khi tôi dùng teams, tôi không tìm được các tài khoản skype, skype business

khi tôi dùng teams, tôi không tìm được các tài khoản skype, skype business. tôi chỉ tìm được các tài khoản của các thành viên trong công ty, không thể kết nối ra ngoài

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Undelete function in Teams, please

Could we have an Undelete function in Teams, please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Option to set a file uploaded to Teams to be download only

It would be really useful to be able to upload a document to Teams and for it to be available as a download only.

Please see the example use case below:

We have a template that is filled out at each of our sites on a 

monthly basis and each site uses their own copy of the template
    which is then submitted to the finance team for billing.

How teams is currently setup anyone can make changes to the template that was uploaded on Teams which would cause problems with the template across the organisation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I have a few suggestions

I have a few suggestions based on my daily use of instant messenger,
    Bring the employee# search option back. Skype had it.
    Can we delete messages?
    Can we resize the window? It's too big.
    And the color scheme? Mine is purple and black. More options please.
    *Can we sort active members on our lists instead of seeing everyone?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. interpeller par bonjour Mr ou Mme X au lieu de dire Bonjour X

merci de dire bonjour correctement
    Je reçois un message ce jour me précisant que mon équipe me cherche sur TEAMS
    le message que je reçois ne me donne pas du tout envie de me connecter qd je lis Bonjour DUPARCHY ; j'ai un prénom et au minimum Mr ou Mme

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Island mode should be respected for external users

Communications from Teams to External users is received in Skype for Business client. As we attempt to train users to use Teams and appreciate the goodness of the new experience as well as the ability to work with external users, this is a bit of a setback. Hope that teams to teams and s4b to s4b will soon be available for Island mode users collaborating with external teams/s4b users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When you turn on your camera on Teams mobile compared to Teams desktop, the experience is different

We’ve observed that on Teams Mobile none of the participants videos appearing in Thumbnail. However, on Teams Desktop Client, the individual videos appear in Thumbnail compared to other invitees.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When you turn on your camera on Teams mobile compared to Teams desktop, the experience is different

We’ve observed that on Teams Mobile none of the participants videos appearing in Thumbnail. However, on Teams Desktop Client, the individual videos appear in Thumbnail compared to other invitees.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bulleted List that Allows Replies

Allow the author of a post to create a new type of bulleted list: Thread-Enabled bullets. If selected, each bullet in the post will allow a reply. In this way, a bulleted list can be easily created by an author and collaboration/discussion can be isolated to each bullet point. Could automatically create "split points" where multiple posts are created as a simple way to implement (to avoid issues with Editing) but one of the things people miss from email is being able to scroll down to a bulleted list in an email thread and comment under each bullet point. Some…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. onenote

OneNote plugin needs to autosave more regularly. I am constantly losing the last 30 mins/1 hour of work as OneNote is reverting to the previous version having not saved. Makes this feature pointless and counter productive for a live board.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Understand that administrators will participate in external organizations as guests

Administrators should know that users in their own organization are invited to join external organizations. Ability to send emails invited to external organizations to admins as well as allowing you to see a list from the Microsoft Teams admin center so that you can see who is in your external organization Hope to be implemented early.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. チームをクリーナップしましたの表示について

チームをクリーナップしましたの表示についての公開情報を公開してほしい

Translated in English:
    I want you to publish public information about the display of the team cleanerup

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In "Teams", unread/new messages separator can be renamed to "New Messages"

In "Teams", unread/new messages separator is currently labelled as "Last read", which is not much explaining and needs some time to get it.

Instead of that, it can be renamed to "New Messages", which is self explaining as user will be looking for new messages always and helps to navigate quickly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base