Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Teams Outlook Plugin Will Not Work

I've spent probably 5+ hours trying to get the Teams plugin to work in Outlook. Windows 10 x64 with both Outlook and Teams fully updated. I've tried almost every guide I can find but Teams just won't install itself to the Teamsplugin folder so Outlook can't properly load it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. You cannot see who is live conversations screen

I like to see who is live in a team when having the conversation screen open. Now that is not visible

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. teams chat

It's too easy to start a new conversation instead of reply to an existing one in the channel - the new conversation should be available only after pressing "New Conversation" button somewhere at the bottom or top bar

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. other options do not allow icons when I want to copy post comments.

other options do not allow icons when I want to copy post comments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Files navigation should have a memory

under any team when i am reading a long message in "conversation" and it refers to a document in "files" and ask for whatever modifications... When i have follwoed the folder topology to reach my document and I go back to conversation to check something.... once i click on files to go back to my document location it resets and goes to the root folder and i need to do all the navigation from scratch

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Capability of not allowing members to delete files more than 4 camera view in video callsi

Teams could be usable for education if some more options was included .
    For the first in a group students are available to delete files and for the second there is only 4 cameras available to see in video calls.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Show an entire organisational chart not just direct reports

Using /org and entering a person's name produces the result of employee, who they report to and who reports to them. It would be great to see all their subordinates - that is their direct reports' subordinates in one click rather than having to drill down further.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Default to General

When you click on the team it should default open to general, not just expand or contract the list of sub spaces.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hoy no ha permitido la aplicación hacer "@" he invocar a un equipo

Hoy no ha permitido la aplicación hacer "@" he invocar a un equipo cuando un usuario quiere enviar un mensaje a todo el equipo.
    El sistema hasta hoy invocaba el equipo después del @ y la primera letra

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. seperate section group for eacher teacher

within the content library when there is more than 1 teacher it would be handy to separate the teachers as different teachers have different teaching styles, so once a new teacher is added there should be a new section group in the content library keeping the teachers separate, we have do this multiple times manually

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Improve syncing on collaborative PPT documents

When collaborating with multiple people in a PPT doc stored on Teams, the application glitches a lot, and removes changes or overwrites with the existing information. The syncing is very poor and is causing a lot of rework effort.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Baby Monitor Function - One user, one Logon, Multiple computers in different, physical locations, intranet.

Baby Monitor Function.

I was going to create a chat with myself, accessible from other computers in my building, where I am the logged-on user;
    That way, I can listen for the Delivery buzzer, when not working in the room where the buzzer is located.

Task for MS-Teams Chat session, with cameras muted to minimize bandwidth;
    Or get a co-worker to open a telephone call, and just leave it on Speaker for both desk-phones?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. "Adaptive Cards" should have HTML formatting to become aligned with Sharepoint Lists

"Adaptive Cards" should have HTML formatting to become aligned with SharePoint lists.
    SharePoint Lists allow for rich text formatting, but when presenting this in an Adaptive Card in TEAMS this is not possible.
    Even worse modifying rich text using an adaptive card is not possible at all.
    Allowing to pass all formatting from SharePoint List, would be great and allow for cool cards

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Content view only during meeting presentations in Teams (alternate to full screen)

Content view only during meeting presentation in Teams. similar to S4B it would be great to have the option to hide the meeting attendees that show up at the bottom. Right now this is only possible view "full screen" view, but when using a single monitor that hinders multitasking. since it is possible to view attendees by clicking on the two people icon in the top right corner, it seems unnecessary to see part of the attendees on the bottom of the screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Private chat is specific to the team its used in

When in a team and you want to chat, it would be good if that Private chat only showed the conversation relating to that team. Currently if I have 6 different teams and one person has access to several of them, all my chats with that individual show, not just the ones relating to that team

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base