Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. videocall/call voice level

There should be a built in voice "leveling" in Team's videocalls/calls.

This would make everyone's mic input level the same and not have very different levels of audio throughout the call regardless if someone screams into the microphone.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Videoconferência no Teams - Visualização na tela para mais de 4 participantes

Quando realizamos videoconferência pelo Teams, com mais de 4 participantes, aparece na tela somente a imagem de 4 participantes, os demais são apresentados numa barra inferior da tela.

A ideia é para permitir a possibilidade de configurarmos e visualizamos mais que 4 participantes, o número máximo seria definido pela Microsoft, levando em considerações os aspectos técnicos.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please get aggressive and up the ante to compete with Zoom. I have multiple anecdotal examples of people jumping to Zoom during these WFH.

Please get aggressive and up the ante to compete with Zoom. I have multiple anecdotal examples of people jumping to Zoom during these WFH times. Need multiple windows when screen sharing, view of all folks on call. Clearer audio. Zoom seems to be years ahead. Leverage this to expedite Teams and deprecate Skype. Improve or lose market share/customer!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. automatically generated dial-in number and Conference ID as a hyperlink of Teams invitation in Outlook.

automatically generated dial-in number and Conference ID as a hyperlink of Teams invitation in Outlook was there a solution for this ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yammer Button in Teams

Can we add a Yammer "bookmark" to Teams? A button that would appear on the left just under Calendar, but above "apps" and "Help" that would take users directly in to Yammer/All Company page?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Note Users as Online with another Team that they are a guest of

It would be beneficial to show a Team member as Online with another Team that they are a Guest of. We have a company Team which everyone is connected to and we are Guests to numerous Teams. Our company Team members show as offline when they are actually Online with another Team.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Annotation Tool in Assignment-Tool of Teams

Hi,

I am a teacher and I‘m used to make annotations in the assignements Students send to me. Usually I work with itunesU and there is the possibility to open the document and write with pencil or typewriter-Tool into the Document. I am missing this Tool in Teams.
    Here I only can give a Feedback in a special Space.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Favourite Tab

Would be great to be able to Combine Teams and Chats in a favourite liste, so I do not have to switch back and forth all the time!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Post to channel email address

You need the option to hide "View original email".

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add a third status for users in a Teams : Owner, members and ADMIN. So the owners can not delete a team.

Add a third status for users in a Teams : Owner, members and ADMIN. So the owners can not delete a team.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Visibility of shared files of One-drive in Files tab

I can see my one-drive cloud storage in Files tab in Team but the files which are shared by my friend on One-drive cloud is not getting reflected there at the same time in Team. For shared files, I have to go to One-drive cloud in explorer.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Enter notes on pinned channels

Pinning too many channels makes it difficult to find the desired channel.
    By entering comments and notes when pinning, we can confirm the desired channel at a glance.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Business voice without calling plan should be made available for all the Caribbean Islands. this would be massive for them.

Business voice without calling plan should be made available for all the Caribbean Islands. this would be massive for them.
    As it is released in 70 other countries, I don't understand that only Trinidad & Tobago is on the list of Caribbean Countries. This must be all countries where Office 365 is available.
    we can use direct routing to enable the feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. We need to be able to sort the order of our chats in Teams.

Since Skype for Business is being phased out next year, you need to revisit this. People LIKE Teams, but in a business environment NEED to be able to sort chat orders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please include the ability to add fixed/permanent channels for text/voice chat similar to Discord

Please include the ability to add fixed/permanent channels for text/voice chat similar to Discord to a Team.

This would be very handy for impromtu meetings that people can join at thier discretion. The ability to add voice/text channels could be set when a Team is created so that Team which do not want to use this feature do not have to.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. more screens

we have 6 team members but there isn't enough screens, can there be more?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I need to mute email notifications

I need to mute email notifications. it keeps me from finding important emails when there are 100 plus message notifications in email. ugh

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How to change organization name

Could be change organization name

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. team notification

This is not by any means a idea just rather a question that i cannot find the answer to it. We work in teams and in multiple team(s).
    Why is my teams not showing a sign when someone leaves a message in the team. The normal chat is working fine, but not the team notification itself. anyone?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base