Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Restrict add user in team

Our Office365 tenant have many goup company members.
    Team administrators may misconfigure when adding members.
    So, We want to be able to add only the user of the preseted domains in each team.
    Security is more important than convenience.
    This function reduce incidents of information leakage.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve syncing on collaborative PPT documents

When collaborating with multiple people in a PPT doc stored on Teams, the application glitches a lot, and removes changes or overwrites with the existing information. The syncing is very poor and is causing a lot of rework effort.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Baby Monitor Function - One user, one Logon, Multiple computers in different, physical locations, intranet.

Baby Monitor Function.

I was going to create a chat with myself, accessible from other computers in my building, where I am the logged-on user;
    That way, I can listen for the Delivery buzzer, when not working in the room where the buzzer is located.

Task for MS-Teams Chat session, with cameras muted to minimize bandwidth;
    Or get a co-worker to open a telephone call, and just leave it on Speaker for both desk-phones?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Copiar msg e email do card do usuario

Apenas gostaria de copiar uma msg porém é horrivel a interface, não permite copiar toda a msg pois abre o menu de contexto.

Ao acessar o card de um usuario e pegar o email é a mesma coisa não é possivel copiar. Tem o icone de email que quer abrir um app de email da maquina. Eu so queria copiar o email e não abrir um gerenciador de email.

Dificil realizar tarefas bascias nessa ferramenta.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. "Adaptive Cards" should have HTML formatting to become aligned with Sharepoint Lists

"Adaptive Cards" should have HTML formatting to become aligned with SharePoint lists.
    SharePoint Lists allow for rich text formatting, but when presenting this in an Adaptive Card in TEAMS this is not possible.
    Even worse modifying rich text using an adaptive card is not possible at all.
    Allowing to pass all formatting from SharePoint List, would be great and allow for cool cards

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Emails sent to Teams Channel mailbox does not trigger notifications

We noticed that if you send a mail through Outlook to a Teams Channel, the mail is sent and appears in the Channel feed. However, it does not create any kind of notification to allow the users to know that there is a new entry in the feed for that channel. The only way for them to discover it is by browsing the channel and see if there is something new (not user friendly).

Given that notifications overall work pretty well, it makes no sense not having one for this particular feature.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Content view only during meeting presentations in Teams (alternate to full screen)

Content view only during meeting presentation in Teams. similar to S4B it would be great to have the option to hide the meeting attendees that show up at the bottom. Right now this is only possible view "full screen" view, but when using a single monitor that hinders multitasking. since it is possible to view attendees by clicking on the two people icon in the top right corner, it seems unnecessary to see part of the attendees on the bottom of the screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Teams Not Ready For Sharing While on A Teams Phone Call - HELP - FIX!

I call my colleagues using the "Calls" tab in Teams. I am calling their desk phone, which is a land line. Each colleague of mine has their own direct land line number. I use Teams Calls to speak with them. I then wish to share my screen with them, so I find them on the Chat tab, and initiate a screen-share. This immediately places my Teams Call on hold. This is clearly by design, and it is a flaw. We need to be able to share our screens regardless of any other Teams activity. Skype for Business did this flawlessly.…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Private chat is specific to the team its used in

When in a team and you want to chat, it would be good if that Private chat only showed the conversation relating to that team. Currently if I have 6 different teams and one person has access to several of them, all my chats with that individual show, not just the ones relating to that team

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Back to basics

Well, first of all... Teams should be able to use computer sound devices as an default. It is normat that after Teams-installation, sound devices are grey and not able to use or activate to use.

Second, if Microsoft firewall recognice in comming call as an netowrk attach, there is something really wrong. I mean, really really wrong.

My wish in this life would be simple "I wish some day Microsoft make softwares witch are compatible with operating systems, and other softwares". But i doubt I can see that day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. delve

Allow Delve board to be available n Teams, the idea being that documents a user is not entitled to, could be read only or not available.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can not set favortie/unfavorite

With Win10, can not set a channel as favorite or unfavorite, this is happening to almost everyone in the team.

The problem doesn't exist in iPhones and iPads.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. staff onenote for corporate

Please create a Staff Team with Staff OneNote for corporate tenants as already exists in Edu tenants.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to move channels within teams, or to another team

I have channels that I need to move to another team.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. add a notepad to chat

an in-app notepad that could be saved with a chat would be wonderful. I upvoted another request for this, but I was just on chat and needed to write something down, had to pull up notepad and then wondered, where should I save this?
    It would be awesome if it just saved right there in Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow 'Copy to WIKI' from conversations

If there is an interesting information contained within a channle conversation it would be useful to be able to copy the text to a WIKI page so for example if there is some information on a new process in a conversation you could highlight it and have option to 'Copy to WIKI ' on Right Click menu .It would probably have to start a new page but that would be ok

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base