Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New permission to allow members to add new members

As a channel owner, I would like to allow members of the channel to invite other members to the private channel as needed without making them an owner, so that channels without strict member permissions I can allow other members to self select who should be in the channel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. switch account for team meeting in iphone app

When i get invite for teammeeting (business) my active team account (private) automatically joins. In want to be able to select with which account i join that meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. switch account for team meeting in iphone app

When i get invite for teammeeting (business) my active team account (private) automatically joins. In want to be able to select with which account i join that meeting.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Reply in ms team channel should have feature of reminder

I have lot of post and responds in the team channel, there are some agreed senario with timelines, which we dont want to put in planner. If there is option to set an reminder for the reply to popup in stipulated time would help in tracking/managing better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Create an assignment with an interactive Stream video (video + form)

It should be wonderfull if I could create an assignment with a video just like we can do it now with forms.
    This video must embed a form (interactive video) and after the pupils watch the video and answer the questions, the answers and the grade could be reviewed in the assignment.
    This could be a learning system like Edpuzzle but 100% Microsoft.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Merging existing channels under a new channel

If I create a channel and a co-worker creates a channel then we decide they should be sub-channels under a department channel, it would be great to be able to merge the two under a new one

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Integrate Microsoft Lens with Microsoft teams

Integrating office lens with teams create an opportunity to share files and photos in teams in pdf format.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Channel invitation without team invitation

When creating complex and crowded teams, it would be useful to invite only the team supervisors to the starting team.
    Then, it should be possible to create private channels in which you could invite, along with the supervisors, people that were not in the starting list, but without adding them to the general channel.
    With this configuration, only few people could see the whole project and only selected people could partecipate to specific channels.
    This solution could avoid confusion and allows to skip on lot of starting invitations.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hyperlink channels

You are able to create a link for a team and send but not yet for a channel within a Team - this would make it quicker for the user to find what you wanted them to

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ask before installing Teams on my laptop.

I don't want Microsoft to install Teams without my say so and I certainly don't want it automatically opening when I switch my laptop on. Stop forcing software on people!!
    Also stop forcing me to agree to terms whereby you can inform me of product decisions and product updates!!! No doubt opting out of this will be the hardest thing in the world to work out how to do!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Private channel with readership to all

We are looking forward to have a restricted channel in a team, in which messages can be posted by only a few people but it should be viewed by all. The basic idea is to have announcements by some people, which is beneficial for the whole organisation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Iam Admin ,how to control our teams user video size.

How to control our participate video and video size by admin

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. About Read Receipts

About "Read Receipt"
    If the user keeps the screen open, you've read it.
    Despite not checking the content, it is not desirable to be read.

I want a function that will be read by clicking the button arbitrarily.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Guest User Usage Report

Easily get statistics on what kind of features the guest users are invited to, what features they use the most, what kind of users are taking action, etc. You need a function to manage usage reports that can be checked.
    Since it is very difficult to identify individually in the audit log etc. whether the guest user invited from an external organization is performing activities within the tenant or performing activities that are not originally desired, it is very difficult to confirm daily. Manage reports efficiently with the function that automatically creates reports.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Single button to download all assignments

If the teachers want to download all the assignments in Teams, they need to download the assignment one by one. Teams should have a button to download all the assignments in zip format.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Print Posts and chats

Ability to print posts and chats from a Team. This is for record keeping purposes in the event of conflict between Team members and for audit purposes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. please add a search bar on the chats to loook up for an specific message

please add a search bar on the chats to loook up for an specific message

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Toggle on/off left sidebar option.

Toggle on/off left sidebar option. It is unnecessarily large and in the way

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. we added a people to chat and at the end i want the random chat head in to a particular group

we have added people and have conversation , and i end i want to convert that chat head in to teams group

so if there was a option for that would be great

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. General Channel to be moveable

It would be great if you could move the the general channel to lower down if you don't use it under a team.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 160 161
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base