Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow user to join without client audio conferencing pstn

When joining a meeting via the phone as the meeting organizer, you can only admit people to the call/meeting/room via the Teams App versus on the phone. It can be very limiting, especially when traveling. If this is fixed, please let me know what I need to do to educate myself.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sir In Team app we are facing hanging issue with this app, like if we are using it continuously then its working fine . if after some time w

Sir In Team app we are facing hanging issue with this app, like if we are using it continuously then its working fine . if after some time we will open and want do something then it will take around 1-2 min to take proper position to work due to this our

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why cant i create a team?????

Issue: I cannot create any teams???!!!!!! what should i do?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Teams app needs a better notification when it goes offline.

Dan,

I disconnected my computer for the weekend (which is unusual) by disconnecting VPN and closing the lid.

When I reconnected this morning, it wasn’t surprising that the Teams app was showing the ‘refresh’ screen below.

In this case (probably due to the extended disconnect time), hitting refresh would not address the app issues. It returned to the refresh screen after ‘grinding’ for a minute or so. Quitting and restarting the application addressed it. I will provide the same feedback via the feedback link in the Teams app.

Thanks,

Jim

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Join by Quiz/Test

We would like to test people to be worthy to join a channel, so it would be great to have 2 „modes“ to join a channel.

- Pass a Test
    — Have a few questions that a person needs to answer correctly (multiple choice), and only after getting a certain percentage right, he should automatically be admitted to a channel

— Have people answer a survey first and get automatically admitted after filling it out

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. News/Home Icon on Left Navigation for SharePoint News

It would be great to have a News/Home on the left navigation to easily get the latest news for your team in a centralized location within teams. The new icon on the left navigation would pull the published news into Teams from SharePoint to use the "likes" and "comments" system for Teams instead of sending the user to SharePoint which uses a different like and comment system.

While there we have the SharePoint Tab and Connector they dont offer a rich experience.

The tab has no navigation. If you click on any link, like a published news, you cannot navigate…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Update feed

Create a channel for updates from all team groups - going to every team/channel separately is too time consuming!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Private Channel Disparition

some of our private channel conversations disappear after a while, it is very difficult to find them afterwards

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. First of all please rename this Teams tool. It's very generic term when I use it need to specify that I am talking about MS tool Teams.

Please change the name of the product. Teams is very very generic term and we often use it 100 times a day in the office or calls.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 채팅창 대화 팝업메뉴

채팅창에서 대화에 마우스 커서를 갖다 댔을 때 팝업되는 작은 메뉴가 메세지 바깥에 있었으면 좋겠습니다. 메세지 내용을 복사하기 위해서 마우스를 갖다 대면 메뉴 때문에 메세지가 가려져서 사용이 어렵습니다.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Use Dynamic link for file name within conversations in desktop and web clients

The "Teams URL" that is surfaced in the conversations UI within the web and desktop clients includes the file name. Therefore if the file name is changed the Teams URL no longer resolves.

Therefore when the file in the conversation is clicked a "sorry we couldn't find your file" message is displayed.

The "SharePoint URL" resolves correctly even when the file name has changed.

The URL resolves correctly in the iOS app.

See also https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/31785175-re-naming-file-error-sorry-we-couldn-t-find-you

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Trello "my cards"

After a list set by using set-list my-cards command should show cards from the list first, not any card

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Lost all pending word uploads during upgrade

I just upgraded and lost all pending word uploads of a document to teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Middle East location

Hi,

My name is Rawand and I live in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq. I would like to provide you with an idea of establishing a branch of your company in our city. After a lot of research, I found out that you have a great company and you do not have any branches here. I would be more than happy if we could work together for developing your company first then making some profits for both of us, I hope that you can trust me then my work.

1. there are different companies here except your company.

2. People are worry about…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Сделайте так чтобы можно было создавать главную страницу команды

Что то типа визуального редактора, чтобы например можно было добавить карточки с сайтами, и чтобы при переходе по ним открывалась новая вкладка в программе а не браузере.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Overview over all tasks in one team

Is there a possibility to see all tasks for one team? We have different channels for each customer with different tasks. As team leader it's important for me to see all tasks at one look. How can I do?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Easier guest addition

Microsoft Teams has been great! And being able to have add people on the Free side of the teams app is a huge addition to our organization. We are a Non-Profit organization and a large majority of our people on Teams are "Guests." It would be nice to have a way just search the free users name database and just find the person instead of having them send me the email address and then adding them individually and then having to change their display name. It is not an efficient process on my side. Maybe something like a "Friend request"…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base