Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please make it possible to assign Due dates to Checklist items

Please make it possible to assign Due dates to Checklist items

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add configurable option in desktop app to replace the "Start new conversation" box with a new button that behaves similarly to the moile app

Our team repeatedly creates new conversations on accident when using the desktop app. It's just too easy to do. It would be helpful to have a configuration option to make the desktop app behave like the mobile app to prevent this problem.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Now that we started using teams, I am a member of many teams. how can I organize the teams in to folders or other method?

Now that we started using teams, I am a member of many teams. how can I organize the teams in to folders or other method?

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Version Control in Microsoft Teams

Hi. Is it possible to have version control like you have in Team Foundation Server? Documents are being replaced and having a version control could help us

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. View and Restore the deleted Teams groups in 'Manage teams'

I see a captured screen in the 'Archive or restore a team' page,
    In 'Manage teams', there is 'Deleted' list under Archived list but I don't have that in my MS Teams.
    It would be great to have that, then users can view and restore the deleted Teams group right away from there.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add multiple usergroups to a team

Now it is only possible to add one single usergroup (from Active Directory) at a time to a team in order to add members. For the second (and third...) group you have to go to the team page and then add members again.
    Improvement would be to be able to add multiple usergroups in one go.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want you to be able to easily copy the link of the file uploaded to the team to chat

There are times when you request to modify files with chat rather than conversation, but it is not easy to choose.
    I would like to be able to select the file of the team that the conversation partner is in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please tell me there is a way to DELETE a single conversation on Teams!!!!!!!!!

Simple let me delete a conversation or at least sign off and sign back in and its gone - this is Ridiculous !!!!!!!!! Urrrrrrr
    We all Hate this !

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Teamsクライアントのインストール先を変更できるようにしてほしい

共有端末などを使用する場合、ユーザプロファイルにインストールされてしまうので、共用のPrograms配下など、インストール時変更できるようにしてほしい。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make a progressive web app for teams

Make a progressive web app (that also works in Chrome on Android). The existing app now requires more components installed that can wipe my device (no go for me)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Create an Indicator or Flair for Team Owners/Members/Guests

Create a visual Indicator like a flair for Team owners, members and guests. Our organization makes owners act as "Community managers" for Teams with large memberships - a visual Indicator that said owners have some authority would be great.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. PLEASEEE !!! Increase email size limit !!! to 50mb perhaps? Thanks !!!!!!!

PLEASEEE !!! Increase email size limit !!! to 50mb perhaps? Thanks !!!!!!!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 팀들을. 여러개 회사에서 사용하니 계속 로그인 절차가 번거롭습니다

슬랭처럼 여럽게 로그인이 되게 해주세요
    너무 불편합니다

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Reports and resolution name

Reports with quantitative in less time and improvement in the resolution of users / groups of the domain / tenant.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Planner with an Existing Group to a Team

We have several departments with existing planner plans. We need the ability to connect plans based on different groups to a teams channels. This also is beneficial for cross-departmental groups using teams that will not need document or chat collaboration but need task collaboration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow users to invite others to channel

Similar to the slack command /invite, allow users of a channel to invite other users to a channel. In Teams nomenclature, that means allowing others to favorite a channel for you. Or at the very least, allow admins/moderators to do this.

Many users can't be bothered to understand or know which channels they might be interested in. The whole community and "virtually working in the same room" use model relies on the knowledge of one person pulling another person in who may be interested in a topic.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Need documentation about how to grant permission for TeamsFlowTab

My company is in the process of implementing O365 Enterprise. My team has been tasked with evaluating MS Teams and how to roll it out to the rest of the company. As part of that we are trying to use Flow within Teams. After installing the Flow app, I am prompted to sign in on the Flows tab. When I try to login I get an error message that says I need admin approval. The message error code is "AADSTS90094" tells me that it is an Azure Active Directory, but it's not totally straight forward about how to grant access…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. If possible, could you implement a way for us to search for all @ mentions to a specific member on a specific channel?

We would like to be able to search for all mentions referencing a specific user in a specific channel as we use one of your channels to provide "Shout Outs" to our team members that Rock!

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base