Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Teams Activity Feed to Outlook

My users live in Outlook. Would be nice if you could add the activity feed as a Favorite or folder in Outlook with a count of unread items. This would allow Outlook users an easy way to know to check Teams without cluttering up their inbox with Teams notifications.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. better integration with outlook and groups

Better integration with Outlook and Groups as well as Skype for Business, Slack is much more intuitive and does not pretend to be an Office365 and then does it terribly like Teams does.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. on prem Federation with Teams

Will the new Version of Skype for Business 2019 have federation capabilities with Teams? Or is another technology developed for Teams to be able to create an "hybrid" environment that we know of in SfB Server?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Error received when running two sessions of teams

I just tried to log into my edu domain Team site while I was logged into your domain (within two different browser windows open side by side), and having two different connections within both widows created an error that would not allow me to log into both windows at the same time. I should be able to run multiple sessions to different domains at the same time so that I can work collaboratively with different teams at the same time.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Having Skype, Team and Outlook open for communications is at best exhausting.

Would be nice to thing a way to integrate all of this togehter. Outlook is so has been, I doesn't help me to organise my work and my communications with all that corporate spam around.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add notes and draw when Share a photo

Just like whatsapp. Is really Easy when somone post a document image and just draw a little mark where everyone needs to pay atention.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Easy Video and document sharing

1) Be able to share videos
    2) allow sharing to teams from iOS devices (When I want to send a document or something, I should be able to attach it. Basically use some of the basic features included in WhatsApp and Slack.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Post from Flow as Creator

I have a flow created that when a new Sharepoint item is added to a list it posts to a Team channel conversation however it posts from the flow owner. I would like to option in Flow to change the originating poster in teams to be the person who creates the Sharepoint item.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to Integrate Input from from Team Discussions to TFS Discussions Sections

Our team utilizes the "Discussions" sections within TFS work items for communication regarding those specific items. It would be neat if we could initiate those discussions or contribute to them from within a Team Channel conversation.

For example, when notification from TFS is posted to a channel regarding a Work Item or a bug, allow the user to initiate a discussion from the team channel that is sent to the discussion section for that Item TFS. Possibly a button called "Comment" similar to the button "View Work Item". When the user taps "Comment" they can then use the @mentions and…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. activate teams over yammer provisioned office 365 group

Why not have the possibility to activate Teams on a yammer provisioned Office 365 group?

Then you'd have an "out of the box" inner-/outerloop functionality.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You need to make Teams load SharePoint Groups.

Duplicating the concept of Teams and Groups will be met with apathy if I propose the my (actual) team adopts this. Integration and interoperability between SharePoint, Outlook and Teams needs to be seamless. Teams then becomes the "home/hub/portal" for Microsoft Office.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Export of messages to .msg format for easy savning and documentation

I need the option to save a correspondence to as .msg file or clear text - whatever. When something has to be documented and saved for later evidence.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Purchase bbm from blackberry & integrate with teams

For the most business friendly IM, microsoft should purchase bbm from blackberry & integrate with teams.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Twitter hashtag

Twitter accounts AND hashtag - Rather than an OR operator, it would be useful to be able to provide a list of accounts and a hashtag to be associated with them. For example the tag critical in vulnerabilities from multiple accounts

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow filtering VSTS trigger by work item tags

Currently you cannot use the built in teams connector to filter by tag for VSTS work items.

Feel like this is a important function that's missing from the current functionality - requiring us to use manual webhooks (see attachment)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Microsoft Teams members sync with Default office 365 group

A user is removed from teams, it does not reflect in office 365 group.
    We have to do this manually and understand it access shared resources.

However, Member if removed from Teams it should be revoke all access to resources.

Please bring this setting or prompt for confirmation if you want Teams user be removed from office 365 group as well that was provisioned when Teams is created

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Want to switch the account for domain-joined computer when signing into Microsoft Teams

If a user had different domains set for AAD and O365 tries to sign in to Teams on the domain-joined computer, the user automatically will get signed into Microsoft Teams with AAD credentials. But this is inconvenient、because I need to switch the account for sign-in.

According the following article, I suppose that this is a known issue for Microsoft Teams desktop client that it gets users signed into Teams with their domain-joined profile, and there’s no workaround at this time.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/known-issues#authentication

It would be great if admins can set which account to be used for sign-in attempt, or it would…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Teams Need to Support Jabra Pro 9450 just like Skype

Jabra Pro 9450 works fine with Skype but with Teams, it connects and shows in the panel but no audio in either direction. Needed for Windows and Mac.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Connect external organisations that use O365 Microsoft Teams to be able to chat, call, collaborate between different organisations

We have multiple organisations in our group. Each has several domains. Within each organisation we use TEAMS.

We would like to establish connection between all organisations from our group (all use Office365).

I guess maybe we could establish some trust between our Azure Active Directories to achieve this?

This would be very helpful!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Functional integration with Sennheiser headset software NEEDED

We use Sennheiser Office Runner headsets (softphone compatible) which have a software system that allows integration with MS Teams & Skype. Before the last 1903 update the software system was perfectly integrated with MS Teams, it

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base