Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mobile UX needs improvement during meetings. Hard to quickly nav

Too many buttons and taps. When I need to Unmute, I don’t want to open a menu to go to unmute. Takes too long.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mobile App - Make calls over phone carrier instead of data

We have users in rural areas and calls going to team should go to the mobile carrier instead. For example, I want to call a user with my cell phone through teams. I click the phone icon. I want either the end user to manage this setting or as the caller I want a prompt that says "Call via teams or via mobile carrier". If I pick mobile carrier, it places the call mobile to mobile outside of teams. Call quality has been an issue while the user is driving in the country. Give me an option to use mobile…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. voice to text

be able to use voice to reply to a message and have it come out as text on the mobile app. when i try to use voice it only gives me the option to send a voice message not voice to text

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Change active calls or presentations from Desktop-App to Mobile-App

Will it be posibble to change an active call within Teams from the Desktop-App to the Mobile-App or the other way around?

It could bring more flexibility and maybe comfort.
    If I am late for a meeting and already on the way to my desk I could join via mobile and switch over to my desktop when I arrive.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to transmit people with mobile apps

Microsoft Teams Rooms has identified an article in the front of the whiteboard that will implement the ability to deliver semi-transparent video.

Also in the mobile application, the same functional implementation is requested.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Better view of meeting participants on mobile

Most content that people share is rectangular, so turning mobile screen the "wrong" way creates a lot of empty space.

Use the empty space to show participant video!

In this way, turning the mobile screen will become a gesture for "show me more of the participants."

(Android)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Like features on Microsoft Outlook app

Create a "like" button for Microsoft Outlook mobile app, and be able to "likes" when using mobile app. This cuts down on unneeded email clutter, and creates platform feature consistency when moving from desktop/computer to mobile.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Teams Mobile - Sync & Search Outlook Contacts and Shared Contacts

Teams Mobile does not show any contacts created in Outlook, or shared contacts from shared Outlook mailboxes. Please allow Teams Mobile to sync with those contacts so employees don't have to waste time re-creating and maintaining the SAME CONTACTS they already create on the Teams Desktop app. It's crazy in 2019 that our employees have to re-type phone numbers (or re-create each individual contact) to call our clients from the Teams Mobile app.

We are a very small company with lots of clients. Being able to search only fellow employees in Teams Mobile and not our client contact lists provides…

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When I take the photo, the photo store at conversation page. it is more convenient to store in SharePoint album

When I take the photo, the photo store at conversation page. it is more convenient to store in SharePoint album so that the team can be view by themselves. Sometime, we need to take some image to share more than one person or whole team. It is too slow to type the recipient and send out

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 모바일 환경에서 위키 페이지에 추가된 테이블이 표시 되지 않는 문제

모바일 환경에서 위키 페이지에 추가된 테이블이 표시 되지 않는 문제가 발생됩니다.
    Mobile App에서 테이블 선을 표시 못합니다.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Edit wiki content on mobile device

It would be great if you could allow the wiki to be edited on your mobile device. You can not make edits or changes via the mobile currently.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can't get to meetings on mobile app

I opened my phone today and you changed the quick buttons at the bottom of the app. You removed Meetings and put files with no option to add meetings. There is NO meetings button or way to get to meetings in the app, which is the only reason why I downloaded the app to my phone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Create and upload documents from Teams Mobile app

I would like to create or upload a new document or picture to a team on the mobile app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Action Buttons in Adaptivecard are always horizontally aligned on iOS

If you have several Action.Submit buttons in an Adaptivecard there alignment will be renderd on Desktop depending on the screen size.
    On iOS they are always rendered horizontally and have to scrolled. So you cannot see them without scrolling.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can not edit files from Teams app

Currently, you can not edit files from Teams app
    Therefore, it would be nice if Teams app could implement the editing function or edit the file using Intune Managed Browser etc.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Automatically set your presence indicator to driving when Teams on your mobile phone notices you are driving

When you have Teams installed on your mobile phone and you are driving aka moving faster than 15mph periodically, change the presence indicator to help others understand that person is in the car.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Text formatting on mobile

The mobile app needs the quote and bullet formatting options when composing a message, chat, reply on teams. Currently they are only available in desktop application.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Permettre la synchronisation des contacts avec les téléphones

Permettre de synchroniser mes contacts Teams dans l'application Contact de mon téléphone ( Android et I-Phone), Afin de pouvoir hors couverture 3g en extérieur, accéder au numéros Teams de mes collaborateurs.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Notifications on phone should happen right away

Using Shifts a mobile notification should appear right after it is assigned not an hour before the shift is about to begin. Employees need time to prepare for shift.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. WTF Microsoft?!?! No Bluetooth audio support for mobile Teams apps?! Which century are you in?

Are you effin kidding me?!

YOU DO NOT MAKE A MOBILE COMMUNICATION APP WITHOUT BLUETOOTH SUPPORT. PERIOD.

This is the most ridiculously stupid thing I've ever encountered in any MS product!

I was championing my company to adopt Teams and because of this utter stupidity I am now missing an important meeting, and I am seriously considering to reverse everything and roll back our previous ways of communication.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base