Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. to enable writing teams wiki from phone

it's much better if it's popsible to write wiki from phone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Use the background blur feature on iPhone

Please use the background blur feature on iPhone

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 是不是加上日历系统? 然后可以在上面布置任务 追踪任务

是不是加上日历系统? 然后可以在上面布置任务 追踪任务 我说的是安卓手机

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Different audio notification options (including silent/mute) for each team/channel on mobile

Allow users to configure sound notifications per team.
    In an ideal world, allow us to set a notification sound for mentions in addition to being able to differentiate audibly which team is producing new messages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Lone working: allow teams to securely monitor each others activity when they are in the community.

I make lots of home visits and have lots of difficult conversations (child protection). If we set a team up, monitor each other, allow them to press a panic button, see thier location, hear sound from mic, measure movement (lack of) etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. stop prompting me to turn on notifications in the mobile app

I have notifications turned off in the Teams iOS app. However, while I am using the app, it regularly pops up a prompt asking if I want to turn on notifications. I chose not to enable notifications when I set up Teams on my phone, and I still don't want them enabled. I certainly don't want to have to keep reconfirming that decision every time I use the app. Please provide a "don't ask again" option or stop popping the dialog. I know how to use my phone and how to turn on notifications if I want them--I don't like…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Many Ideas!

Allow files in the private section to be viewed on mobile.
    Give OneNote access through teams app for mobile.
    Allow parental access.
    Allow the option of a paper hand in on the assignments tab.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When sharing your content through your mobile. When your screen locks, the unlocking pin is shown to all participants!!!

When sharing your content through your mobile. When your screen locks, the unlocking pin is shown to all participants!!! Please solve ASAP

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Two step authentication is secure but having to log in again and agina even in the mobile device is quiet inconvinient.

Two step authentication is secure but having to log in again and agina even in the mobile device is quiet inconvinient.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mention auto-complete in Android app behaves different from desktop

When starting a mention in my Android app, and writing "@a" (for example), I get ba lost containing all team members that have "a" anywhere in their name or email.
    In the desktop client I get the much more reasonable behavior of looking for "a" only at the beginning of each word.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Option in mobile app to disable media auto-download

Kaizala, WhatsApp and other mobile chat applications provide an option to disable media (pictures, video) auto-download when on cellular data (not WiFi). Please add this option to teams so users can control data usage in media intensive use cases.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Switch the notifications on/off at team-level in Microsoft Teams mobile apps

Teams mobile apps does not allow us to turn the notifications on/off at team-level, although we can set them at user-level. It would be great that we could set notification at team-level.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When you update the iOS app, PLEASE update the iOS what’s new page

The what’s new link in settings is so prominent, it’s a shame to have the newest information from July 29, when it’s already October and we’ve had 2 more updates....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Staffhub

Microsoft Staffhub was far easier to maneuver, easier to shift trade and view your work colleagues calendar. Often my reminders or notifications are behind or do not appear. I am. Unable to view my colleagues calendars and the phone ap needs to significantly improve

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There – My name is Amir and I am a product manager in the Shifts team. I am sorry to hear about your experience and would love to learn more about your issues. You should be able to see your colleagues shifts (assuming they are published of course) via the calendar or the time clock icon when youclick on a specific shift. If that’s not the case can you please file a bug with more details? we need more information investigate the root cause. Same goes for notification that should work without any issues. Thank in advance. We will keep working hard performance and usability of the app.

You are receiving this email because you agreed to be contacted by Microsoft about your product feedback
    Privacy Statement
    Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA

16. Colocar usuário como ausente após um período sem utilização.

Percebo que mesmo estando sem utilizar o aplicativo, meu usuário encontra-se como disponível o que me faz ser contactado fora do horário de trabalho.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. search in the mobile app FTLOG

It seems fairly basic but just any kind of search. The ability to search through chat and conversations as well as the wiki. I mean honestly what good is the wiki if you can't search for keywords? It would be great if the search also would dig into index PDFs and Microsoft office documents to look for keywords within those documents. This feature exists in OneDrive. Having a bank of files here in teams is almost useless.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. iOS 13 dark mode linked to system setting

The best part of OS 13’s dark mode is it can switch dynamically and on a schedule. Outlook of iOS’s dark mode is great but there needs to be an option to link it to the system’s setting.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow the record button to lock when you're recording a voice message on your phone

Make it where you can hold the button down or also have the option to slide it up to lock for the duration of your recording. This is what Whatsapp does. My team does not allow us to use Whatsapp for all topics as it is not secure like teams, but I get frustrated because I can rarely get voice messages to last longer than 10 seconds before it stops recording. Maybe it's me not being able to hold it down, maybe it's a glitch in the system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base