Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Really custom font size setting instead of using system default as well as PIN chat on mobile version.

Really custom font size setting instead of using system default as well as PIN chat on mobile version.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow the Mobile Clients to share links to Teams OneDrive documents

if I am on my mobile device I should be able to post or respond to an conversation and include in my message a link to a document in the Teams OneDrive. Currently the mobile clients ask my to download the document to my device and then attach it to the message making a copy of the document. That destroys the "One Version of the Truth" aspect of OneDrive and seems like the proverbial "Bad Idea." We should be able to browse the Team OneDrive a well as our individual OneDrive libraries and share the document as a link.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Configure mobile client to NOT answer VoIP calls

Having Teams on my mobile phone and a landline number mapped to Teams, calls to my landline number will be routed to the Teams client - but VoIP is not as stable as 3G, so forwarding the call to my mobile number would be a much better approach.
    My expectation would be that I can configure simultaneous ring on my phone, but not signalling the call via VoIP on my phone. Currentrly, I have collisions with incoming calls and accidentially accepted Teams calls via my instable mobile IP connection.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Teams quiet hours exceptions

Our users have asked if a Teams quiet hours exceptions field could be created.

The idea would be that during the configured quiet hours period a user could define a Teams/Channel that alerts are received from.

In this way only alerts/notifications from critical channels will be received.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Use proximity sensor on calls on Android

When calling using your phone as a phone (touching your ear and cheek), the Teams app does not leverage the proximity sensor, turning off the screen. What happens is that my ear and cheek keep pressing buttons on the screen. I'm using a OnePlus 6T device. I'm expecting this happens to other Android users as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Block PSTN callers

I get many spam calls from PSTN and it would be helpful if I could block them.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We would like the option to remove the Microsoft Teams meeting option when creating a meeting in Outlook Mobile.

We like the option to create a Teams meeting when creating a Teams meeting in Outlook mobile, but we are not using teams meetings yet in our company. We would like the ability to hide the teams meeting button when creating a meeting. Maybe using Intune to create an Outlook mobile app config.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Slide to answer calls in android

When receiving a call on Android the user experience is not the same as answering regular call with a slide. Instead I need to press the button which is not very intuitive

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mehrere Dateien im Chat teilen

Derzeit ist es nicht möglich, mehrere Dateien im Chat in einem Schritt einzufügen. Für jede Datei muss die Datei-Einfügen-Aktion einzeln ausgeführt werden.
    Das Problem wird dadurch noch verschärft, dass während der Einfügen-Aktion nicht erkennbar ist, welche Datei bereits eingefügt ist.
    Es sollte möglich sein, mehrere Dateien eines Ordners auszuwählen und in einem Schritt einzufügen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Editing messages containing markup and images for the mobile Teams app

Please support editing messages with markup and images for the mobile Teams app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Pling vid chatt konversation och uppladdning

Hej,
    När man chattar eller skriver ingen konversation så skulle det vara bra om det agera som WhatsApp. Dvs ett pling i telefonen. Så man verkligen ser att man har fått ett meddelande. Det samma gäller när någon laddar upp ett nytt dokument i ett team som man är med i.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Shift notes icon should show on a staff's shift in the Team Shifts view

Currently on StaffHub there is a Notes Icon that informs user that there is a shift note. This comes in handy when staff are working at different location or training etc.

On Teams Shifts that icon is not shown. You have to click into each staff to see the notes.

Can we get this feature back please. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Alert management is not good.

Mobile alert management is not enhanced where We have missed so many important posts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Display current date and time on each page/tab in the mobile app

It's a bit annoying to have to leave the app to see current date and time. This could be an optional display setting. Use device date & time, or let us select a standard from a drop-down. Thanks for considering!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Move the mic button

I love the new voice feature on mobile but the placement of the button is frustrating.
    I continually hit it by accident when making new posts. If there’s a delay in posting I hit the send/publish button again which ends up being the mic button.
    Can it be moved further to the left?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Invite external participants when creating Team Meeting in mobile app

At the moment we can only invite people in the GAL when creating a Teams Meeting in the mobile app (iPhone and iPad). Our contacts aren't visible and we can't invite an external participant by entering their email address. This is a major problem as it prevents is using Teams and Conferencing as our universal tele, video and Web Conferencing platform. It works fine in the desktop app, but not in the mobile one.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Android app needs "set status message" like iOS and Windows apps

The Android app, unlike the iOS and desktop app, is missing the ability to "set status message". Please fix this discrepancy in functionality!

As you can see at https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/37912771-always-show-set-status-message-on-the-more-menu, this function at least exists in iOS.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow us to access the link to tab from mobile devices

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    タブへのリンクをモバイル デバイスでアクセスできるようにする機能
    Allow us to access the link to tab from mobile devices

■Description(内容):
    Teams のチームで追加したOneNote のタブへのリンクが iPhone や android 端末からだとアクセスできません。
    モバイルデバイスからのアクセスも可能にできるよう機能の修正を希望します。

I would like to see the feature to access the link for OneNote tab which is added at team of Microsoft Teams from iPhone or Android devices.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.