Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please make the video and screen share option available for older(modelMLN02B/A) ipad pro.I would like to be able to

Please make the video (and screen share option) available for older(modelMLN02B/A) ipad pro.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Share live location

I really like the location feature in 2016 Business Skype. It know when I move between my two facilities at work and it also remembers my home location. This should be a feature in Microsoft Teams.

Dale

596 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  61 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Edit contacts in Android mobile app

Currently there is no way to edit, add, or remove contacts using the Teams mobile app on Android. This makes it incredibly difficult to remember who you wanted to add to what group if you receive tons of messages when away from a computer, as new messages push your recent chats down the list.

More importantly, it creates user segmentation due to feature disparity between different platforms that Teams runs on, resulting in driving users away from using it, or even adopting Teams in the first place, which could mean our company stays on Slack and switches from Office 365…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. add blur my background to the mobile app

add blur my background to the mobile app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. call/audio out to a phone number rather than PC when chatting

When chatting , I would like to call out to any phone number for audio

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Adicionar mais recursos para o aplicativo no Android

O aplicativo android tem falta de muitos recursos, como iniciar uma reunião e a gravação de uma reunião. Muitos usuários utilizam somente o dispositivo móvel para acessar o Teams, então a falta de recursos essenciais fazem falta para os mesmos usuários.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow Teams app to Sign In using credentials after every SignOut

After we hit on sign in button in mobile app, it directly logs in without asking for credentials. Due to which even Outlook can be accessed without giving PIN. I feel PIN should be asked even if single sign on is enabled.
    Normally Outlook asks for PIN number when we try accessing it after certain idle time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Regarding the behaviour of uploading image files by clicking the attachment icon on mobile device Teams app

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    モバイル端末の Teams アプリから添付アイコンをクリックし画像ファイルをアップロードした場合の動作について
    Regarding the behaviour of uploading image files by clicking the attachment icon on mobile device Teams app

■Description(内容):
    モバイル端末の Teams アプリから添付アイコンをクリックし画像ファイルをアップロードした場合、画像ファイルがプレビュー表示されず、都度ダウンロードを行う手間が発生します。PC からアップロードした場合は画像ファイルが問題なくプレビュー表示されるため、モバイル端末からアップロードした場合でも同様にプレビュー表示される機能の改善を要望いたします。
    When image files are upload by clicking the attachment icon on a mobile device Teams app, there will be no preview display for the image file, and there will be the trouble of having to download each single time. As preview display is shown without any problems for files uploaded from the PC, we hope that the feature can be improved so that preview display will be shown without any problems…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make Teams available on Mobile (Web)

I cannot install the mobile app on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 due to some strange bug regarding security permissions (Secure Startup or something)

With all the permissions you have to grant it along the way, installing Teams on mobile is a chore to say the least; can you please make it available as a portable Web version on mobile Chrome?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The behaviour of app in desktop and mobile is different

If I create a Team, public or private and delete it, the message given on Mac is that it will delete all data, which is fine as it’s a temp group created for specific purpose and deleted. I don’t see the team in Teams after app restart in Mac but on Mobile app (iOS), the deleted teams stay there. Now I have hundreds of teams to browse through before I reach the team I am looking for in my mobile app. Also, the teams are not deleted actually as these can be seen on share point too.

WHEN I DELETE…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bluetooth capability on Android app

Android app does not have Bluetooth capability. Please add this asap.

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for feedback! We have fixed many Bluetooth issues in recent updates, so we recommend taking the following steps:
    (1) update to the latest Teams app,
    (2) clear Bluetooth cache if you are using Android (search on Bing for how to do this for your particular device)
    (3) pair your Bluetooth headset again.
    If you are still experiencing issues, please help us by posting your phone model, BT headset model, current Teams client info, and when the issue occurs. You can also send us more information by choosing “Report an Issue” from Settings in the Teams app. Thank you!

17. Create new Tab from mobile app in channels

Allow the feature to create new tab from mobile application as on desktop application to provide the same user experience whatever the device is

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hide the Teams call histories from the mobile device

The mobile device logs the Teams call histories, such as display name or channel name. For the security perspective, I would like to hide the call histories from the device since I don’t want them to be added into the contact in the device.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to have meetings for the Teams iOS for the ipad

Currently it is not available for the iPad iOS. It should be an important piece of Teams that needs to be turned on for users.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bild in Teams Logo einfügen können über IPhone oder IPad. Bisher geht es nur über den PC

Bild in Teams Logo einfügen können über IPhone oder IPad. Bisher geht es nur über den PC

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base