Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to get attendance in mobile app

I couldn’t find a way to get attendance of participants in a meeting. This option is not seen in both mobile app and in iPad app. Is a solution possible ? Or is there a reason why this option is only there in desktop app?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable chat while viewing/editing document on larger mobile devices

Like you can on desktop - for larger mobile devices like an ipad. This is one of my favorite features in Teams and trying to move to a more mobile environment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Multitasking in mobile - keep the video screen up when going into meeting chat etc.

This seems to work when you go out of a meeting to another place within Teams but not when you move into the chat that is a part of the same meeting, the picture in picture doesn't show up in that case.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Enable call hold on mobile

Love the call hold feature on the desktop app - for breakouts and other reasons. But this doesn't work on the mobile version and I tend to work on my tablet more than my laptop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When in landscape mode on android, don't allow certain screens to switch back to portrait

When in Android Teams, calls and presentations can be viewed in landscape mode. But when switching to another screen, for example 'Meeting Participants', it switches back to portrait. Please enable the entire app to be maintained in Landscape

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Taking advantage of multitasking on iPad and there would be more than one Microsoft team

Taking advantage of multitasking on iPad and there would be more than one Microsoft teams so I can do 2 and more things at one time for example one for presentations and one for the chat section and more

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Shows the notes in Sway.

Teams does nota shows the notes that are in MS Sway when you are using it in a cellphone even if you have installed MS Notes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. L’option mettre fin à la réunion

Dans l’application du téléphone, on peut pas mettre fin à la réunion. Absence d’option mettre fin à la réunion sur l’application pour téléphone iPhone

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sharing files in mobile app

Add a feature to share all types of files thro' mobile (At least Word, Excel, PDF).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hide statusbar during call on android

During the call a statusbar should hide to have a more space to look to sharing screen. The best way to do this was done on Google hangouts

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change iOS Screen Sharing Workflow Back

On iOS, when you want to share your screen, you used to be able to do so all within the MS Teams app by tapping on "..." > Share > Share Screen > Start Recording

Now you need to do it outside of MS Teams in the Control Center, which seems to me to be a strictly worse workflow; it's only clumsier and confers no benefits so far as I can tell. See my exchange with support personnel at the Microsoft Forums below for a detailed description of my proposal.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msteams/forum/msteams_meet/microsoft-teams-ios-screen-sharing-difference-in/ccde5179-72ae-4c4d-a44c-4ccdae521fa1?messageId=9f78145e-33af-4ce2-9311-9f8d468c409c

It seems fussy but it really is much more…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We need a call in phone number. Some can't get any sound and sound the sound is so low

We need a phone in phone number. Some people don't have sound and so the sound is so low you can't hear

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Turning off your device on phone makes the camera turn on

When you turn off your device in phone it turns the camera on.Why????

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Set Primary Device for Status Control\Exempt Moble Device from Status Control

I would like to be able to set a primary device to control status. I believe that my IOS's backround processing keeps me in the AVAILABLE status all the time

It may however be simpler to have a setting on IOS (and Android) that exempts the device form contributing to status.

I still want phone calls (we have Phone Plans - VOIP) so it needs to ring, but my company needs to know I am not working at 11 PM every day

Also see: https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/38981695-make-status-dependable-of-devices

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Review issue with teams

Hello All

I would like tha you review is team´s app has any issue when we use in mobile, due several times when I am tacking calls and I am talking even presenting suddenly the app is close and I have to enter again since the beginning,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Telefon Klingeltöne herunterladen?

Ich suche nach einem Klingelton, der zu dem von mir verwendeten Telefon passt. Wo kann ich kostenlose Klingeltöne herunterladen?
    Ich habe diesen kostenlosen Klingeltonanbieter gefunden: https://klingeltonekostenlos.de/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Custom Mobile Notifications

Provide more customizations for mobile notifications. For example, I want a ring for incoming calls, a vibration for chats, and maybe just a Badge for @mentions, for example.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. poter mettere uno sfondo anche per la versione android come per la versione windows

poter mettere la funzione per mettere uno sfondo anche su android come per la versione windows

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base