Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please extend the Teams Mobile App to work with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay

I'm often on the road and my company relies heavily on online meetings :-) So, we are starting to leverage Teams meetings more and more, so when I'm in my car I need an easy way to join meetings and maybe also read messages. While this is way easier now, than it was in SfB Mobile (thanks!) it would be awesome to have an Android Auto / Apple CarPlay Extension to have a somewhat easier and "nearly hands-free" user experience. This would make me much more productive, even if I'm traveling :-)

3,139 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

248 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable editing of Wiki pages in the Teams Mobile App

Currently Wiki pages are read only in the Mobile App. Please make them read/write so we can make a quick change to a Wiki page while on the go. Thanks :-)

1,115 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

252 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support for Landscape mode in iOS/Android app

Landscape support for iOS would be a real differentiation point to Slack. Slack lacks support for years now. Users of plus size devices would love to read and type to a channel. If you use a Plus size device in landscape and switch to Teams it is quiet annoying that the orientation switches to Portrait as well.

671 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

118 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to share that Landscape mode is supported for meetings and files on phones, and fully supported on large screen devices. The team is looking into extending this functionality to other form factors. We will share an update as soon as one is available.

4. Make quiet hours block incoming calls

Please, add an option for the Quiet hours to block all phone calls in Teams. Why are there Quiet hours, if it still rings?

Or enable the Busy Status to be time-bound, which should do the same job.

625 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

88 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop Mobile Teams Meetings from Being Interrupted by Mobile Phone Calls

When in a Teams meeting on Mobile Teams and we receive a mobile phone call to the mobile phone line, we are completely disconnected from the meeting. The mobile phone line call should only be shown as a toast and soft ring in the background instead of completely disconnecting us from the meeting (quite like getting a second call while on your mobile phone - your current call doesn't disconnect but you hear a soft ring in the background and have the option to reject or accept the call).

437 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

59 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can we get an option to change the ringtone

Since everyone use the same ringtone, you sometimes do not know that your phone is the one ringing

436 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

105 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. blur background on teams on android

please bring an option to blur our videos on mobile meeting in teams as well....

435 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

71 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Backwards Compatabile with ios 9.3.5

I have an old iPad and looking to turn it into an office comunication device.

Can the teams app be made available for older devices - albeit perhaps a cut down version?

323 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

164 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Teams Mobile - Sync & Search Outlook Contacts and Shared Contacts

Teams Mobile does not show any contacts created in Outlook, or shared contacts from shared Outlook mailboxes. Please allow Teams Mobile to sync with those contacts so employees don't have to waste time re-creating and maintaining the SAME CONTACTS they already create on the Teams Desktop app. It's crazy in 2019 that our employees have to re-type phone numbers (or re-create each individual contact) to call our clients from the Teams Mobile app.

We are a very small company with lots of clients. Being able to search only fellow employees in Teams Mobile and not our client contact lists provides…

290 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Kindly ADD background image for video calls/meetings in android app.

Kindly ADD video background blurr & picture image insertion in iPad app / android app. on MS Team app for wide use.

282 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

59 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Battery life on iOS & Android

According to iOS Battery report, Teams is responsible for 24% of my battery usage. I am not actively running or using the program, so I assume this is related to background tasks / notifications.

250 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

75 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Support for mobile browsers

It makes no sense to me that teams cannot be accessed via the browser on iOS or Android.

I have classes using shared iPads and I can't have them logging into the Teams app.
    The ability to use Chome/ Safari/ Firefox on a mobile device would be extremely useful.

It is actually crazy it's not an option

245 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bluetooth support in Android

BT does not work on Android.

241 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

90 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Chromecast and Apple TV compatibility

From the Android and iOS app, there should be an ability to cast the meeting to a nearby TV or projector, using universal protocol. This would make it superior to WebEx's proprietary projector/video feature.

190 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Teams Files Cloud Storage Availbale on Mobile

From within my Team, in my Files area, I have the option to add cloud storage. I can then see this from Teams in the desktop Teams client and from web client, however I am not able to see this additional cloud storage when accessing from my iPhone or iPad Teams app.

178 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to Add tabs in the Teams Mobile App

Currently the ability to add tabs to MS Teams via mobile devices or iPad is not available. this makes owners go to the desktop version setup the tab and then work in mobile device.

would be good if we get an option to add tabs in mobile devices.

178 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make Mobile App work on latest Huawei devices with no GMS

I recently switched to a Huawei P40 Pro. Teams app displays a message on startup and stopped displaying notification.

"Teams won't run without Google Play services"

Please make Teams work without GMS for Huawei mobile phone users. Thank you!

160 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

43 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Driving Audio Mode

The Teams mobile client needs a Driving Audio Mode. In this mode, the screen sharing and video goes off. The audio controls stay on screen and the mute button is nice and large and easy to hit. With it currently, when I'm driving, I often have to go on and off mute and so I'm having to tap the screen to get the controls to show up, then tap in a very small spot quickly before the controls disappear. This makes me take my concentration off the road too much.

147 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Option to view full calendar in teams mobile

Currently you can only view your calendar for the current week in the mobile app. Please add option to view all calendar events beyond 1 week.

142 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! We are excited to share that we have rolled out the date picker and enhanced calendar scroll functionality on Android, and are preparing for the iOS rollout. This feature allows you to view calendar events outside of the current week. In addition, we will be bringing additional enhancements to mobile calendar so be sure to stay tuned and keep sharing your feedback.

20. Silk support so i can use Teams on my kindle fire tablet

Silk browser support for kindle fire tablets would be great so that I don't have to take up precious space and resources with the app (assuming it is ever available in the Amazon app store). I can use so many O365 apps via Silk, and the addition of Teams would be appreciated. Even if limited to basic stuff like meetings, chat, and team groups. Thanks for considering!

126 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

69 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 82 83
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base