Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shifts

When you ask for holiday/wacation 1 or more shift bout, every shift moves to open shifts but does not open to others untill it is opproved by boss.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restoring Chat History using the Microsoft Graph API

Using the

GET /teams/{id}/channels/{id}/messages

you will be able to get the list of messages, time sent, and sender in a particular channel.

However, calling

POST /teams/{id}/channels/{id}/messages

and using the data retrieved from the earlier API, you will only be able to send a message using your own account and the current time as the time sent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Implement "End Chat" feature and UI element (X) in Teams 1:1 Chat & Group Chat to enable bots /participants to detect end of conversation

Unlike Skype for Business or other chat clients, there is no UI element to actually "close" a 1:1 chat.

While it makes sense for channels/teams which are persistent, this breaks many bot scenarios specially in customer service where the remote party/bot needs to know that the user has discontinued the conversation.

In SfB, this triggers a specific SIP message that indicates to the remote participant, including UCMA Bots, that the user has closed the conversation. There is no such capability in Teams

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Incluir la opción de Responder a un mensaje concreto, en la ficha conversaciones de un grupo de Chat privado

Permitir que en la ficha de conversaciones de un grupo de Chat privado se pueda responder a un mensaje determinado, al igual que se puede hacer dentro de la ficha de conversaciones de un canal.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Teams app is a piece of junk

It is consuming most memory (262MB) of all applications I am using on my laptop. The only applications running on my machine are Outlook, Chrome browser to write this feedback, Teams and Skype. CPU usage is over 95%. Since I installed Teams, it has hijacked my machine. I have a 64 Bit processor with 16GB RAM but my machine is crawling. Moving from one one app to another app take over 30 seconds. Disgusted and outraged with your application. I would get rid of it but it is company policy and have to retain this junk.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Contact with the MSteams apps review team

-Add an option to cancel submission.
    -Know how long it takes until the app is reviewed.
    -What do I do if I just need to change something during the submission process?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) control of USB cameras.

This has been possible for more than 10 Years with other brands.
    And could be very nice to have as a feature.

Best regards

Morten Nikolajsen

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. mohon hapus chanel umum,

lebih baik Chanel umum dihapus karena tidak berguna dan jadi sampah.lebih baik chanel custom saja.lebih bermanfaat.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Migrating O365 Groups into Teams needs to be easier

The process to fully move an O365 Group to Teams is laborious and painful.

Create a Team, link it to a Group (making sure you are the owner and it is Private)
    Check for anything within the Group(Documents, chat, emails then these all have to be moved piece by piece.

Can we have an app or migration tool with Admin Centre that will just migrate an O365 Group over to MS Teams as a whole. Ideally with a Bulk move option for those of us with several hundred Groups to move over.

There is a powershell script someone has created…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Restore default Mac OSX "Go Forward"/"Go Back" keys

OSX system default forward/back keys are Command-],Command-[
    These work with almost every document/view oriented application in OSX.

Can we please update these keyboard shortcuts in OSX Teams?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow a single user to join a Team meeting on multiple devices simultaneously

In Skype for Business, I am able to accept an Audio invitation on the phone app while accepting the Video/Screen sharing invitation from my PC simultaneously. It would be very helpful if I could do that from within Teams as well since I keep my earbuds connected to my phone but my laptop screen makes it much easier to view shared content.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Acho o ambiente confuso, muitas informações que muitas vezes nao direciona ao local que queremos. Falta uma pasta onde organizamos os arquiv

O ambiente é bem confuso, falta organização nos arquivos, falta um local onde os links visitados fiquem expostos para outras visitas dos alunos. Se retornaremos este , posso ajudar com ideias e propostas.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. teams web join share

We've had reports that our employees could not join Teams share sessions they were invited to via the web, but could join the same meetings in the Teams app. Please resolve so that Teams share sessions people are invited can be joined via web.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Azure devops account different from teams account

Because of a long history with Microsoft account issues with TFS and later Azure devops, I've ended up with a different account login for azure devops than the one I use with MS Teams.
    And then I cannot add Azure devops page to my team as the account used to log in to MS Teams must be the same as the one accessing Azure dev ops for some reason. Can this be fixed, or is there a work-around?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Wizard 101 on Xbox

All I’m asking is that Microsoft and KingsIsle work together to get Wizard 101 in the Xbox store.
    I have already posted a discussion about this on the Xbox forums and it has received positive feedback from all of the community, even those who don’t know what Wizard 101 is.
    It’s a great chance to bring in fans of all kinds to Xbox.
    Please consider this idea, I would love even a response.
    Thank you, Jean-Pierre Roberts

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. need uncover option

when i put cursor over a text then the text is covered . this is very disgusting .
    here i attached instance covered and uncovered image for your better understanding . thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base