Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add reply option to messege in Laptop like Mobile

Please add reply option to messege in Laptop like Mobile

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hand Pointer for Screen Viewers

When sharing your screen, it would be nice if the viewer can have a "Hand" to point to an area of the screen they are talking about. This way the person sharing the screen does not need to give up control to the viewer, so they can show them with their pointer.

I've been training someone on how to adjust a program for their use. Too many times they had to give me control so I could Highlight the errors they had. Would have been easier to have a hand and move it to the error. Click the mouse button…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Streaming Button for Screen mirroring on the tv.

Streaming on the tv via Chromecast or airplay as a second monitor. Via wlan, wireless.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ASSIGMENTS TEAMS

In a situation like the current one, many schools are using the team server to send assignments and make videoconferences and thus replace classes. However, the students are no longer in the same conditions to do their homework, and therefore, many of them have to send them later than desired. Unfortunately, teachers are having a lot of trouble with homework delivery because they have to look at each student one by one to see if they have turned in homework after the due date (since they have to be flexible with the dates). We are going to use this platform…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to export assignment rubrics in pdf or word format

We would like to be able to export assignment rubrics into another format such as pdf - other than csv format which is currently not user friendly and needs re-formatting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add sound clip reactions like clapping or crickets within meetings

It would increase engagement in meetings to add a small handful of sound clips to react. It would be a good idea to have the option to opt in or out of the feature.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Use the tag in multiple teams

When you create members into a "Tag" in one team. Can this "Tag" also be used in other teams where the members are apart of that team too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. add a way to save entire chat threads

ability to add a way to save an entire chat thread

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Blocking break time after long continuous calls

Given the current situations of Remote working, we are using Teams more than ever.
    But these long continuous calls are taking toll on our mental health especially when there is no physical switch happening from office to Home.
    So suggestion is to introduce 10 minute blocker after may be 2 hour continuous calls, so that the calendar allows us to take some breaks where people cannot keep blocking my calendars for back to back meetings.
    So kind of break blocker if there is any call spanning more than 2 hours or multiple Back to back calls which amount to longer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Details of downloadable file & it's Status

The file available for download like recorded meetings & files that someone shared to be shown details such as size of file, duration of file content (Specially recorded meetings) & downloading status along with Pause, resume & cancel options. Surely, it would be better if teams add this function & it is convinent way to deal with downloadble files through teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Create blog in MS team

It is better if I can share content and post some question to team. Later, I can come back and search "key word" to see any related content.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When headsets are connected it is necessary that incoming call and message tone should be heard loudly through laptop.

Skype has a feature that, while headset connected to laptop you can here incoming call through laptop speakers as well. this helps you to attend these calls immediately even if you are not near to laptop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Use App studio to build an app

Hi, I use App studio to build the app and install it. When I click install, it pops up the page (see attachment). I want to be able to add the desired components to display the picture, thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. video conferencing to make it better

i find the team not robust enough for video conferencing​
    when the presenter is using the video mode (not slide mode), my screen will pop over to another screen as the other participant who is speaking or not muting his microphone.
    i hope user can change the settings accordingly to his preferences during the meeting~ to show only the presenter video sharing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. SnippetEditor

Most of the people share code and its hard with out the SnippetEditor .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Thank you or "TY" as a reaction to messages

It would be great to add "TY" as a reaction when you hover over messages. It shows appreciation as well as acknowledgment.

It would be even better to integrate reactions like slack to make all emojis available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Improve integration between mobile and desktop

Improving the integration between the mobile app and the desktop version so that there is a seamless experience moving between the two. e.g. when someone calls me it appears on both mobile and desktop (currently I don’t get a call on my mobile)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base