Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. For basic education

For basic education.

"End Meeting" button - not working, students continue to chat after a meeting ended by the teacher;
    Request a "Grid View" where the teacher can see his students present in the room;
    Add to "organizer" the possibility to fully manage the opening and closing of microphones;
    What "Delete" person from the room actually prevents the person from returning to the same meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pcloud - third party cloud storage

Currently, it uses the cloud storage software, Pcloud.

Unfortunately it does not have access to Microsoft Teams, despite having a link on webDAV.

Pcloud, unlike other clouds, does not consume users' HD, nor does it consume data files that are shared among others.

Today in the company, all projects are listed in folder format. So, creating other folders in other cloud services is very confusing to work with.

We would like to maintain the editing of files in real time and the integration of various planning software, together with Pcloud.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Created Quiz assignment to run in Take a Test app

After Quiz is assigned and student click to run the quiz, it will be automatically opened in Take a Test app, which disables opening another windows on computer.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make emoticons more appropriate - could we have eg a hug during this pandemic?

Make emoticons more appropriate - could we have eg a hug during this pandemic?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. A more interactive gallery of video calls. Not a good look to only see circles with initial in them to indicate a person is there. Fix thi

The video conference view only holds 4 visual shots - everyone else becomes a bubble - terrible. Change this option to mirro zoom and googel hangouts screenss\

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Notification - During Video Chat

When you are one of the screens showing within the 4 in a video meeting in teams, can there be some kind of notification that you can see so you know?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. when i am connected on my pc the mobile app should be turn off

when i am connected on my pc the mobile app should be turn off

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. team owners to have rights to move conversations from one channel to another within a team

when a team is created, General channel is automatically created. As more and more channels are added to the team, a need arises to move some conversations from General channel to subject specific channel.

feature need : team owners should be able to move a conversation from one channel to another. moved conversation should maintain original time line, with an added comment "moved from ......"

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. New-Team -Owner should support multiple emails

Currently the Power Shell command New-Team supports an -Owner option. However, this option only supports one owner. We require two owner for all teams. As a result we have all sorts of issues where the first owner is added immediately, but the subsequent owner is only added as a member. It would be much easier to simply include the owners we wish to add when the Team is created.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. be able to draw on the shared screen.

We are architects sharing screen and it would much more collaborative if my team could draw on the screen I share.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please make teams user friendly its very annoying to find out common things somewher hidden kindly work on the UX of this app

Please Focus on the users who are joining it for first time.. ... i didnt find where to enter joining code for my meeting ... for the first 2 minutes ... i kept on searching it... not only joining problem.... various small yet needy things are somewhere hiddne.... the person has to think what to do.... please Focus on New users also and make it user friendly thats my honest feedback.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Toplantilara katilmada sorun

Hocalarım ders için toplantı açıyorlar ama ben katıl butonu göremiyorum yok lütfen bir an önce düzeltilsin.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Two people Talking separatly in VideoMeeting

Have the opportunity to speak separately with one participant during a video meeting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Participants and Shared Presentation on separate monitors

Move the shared screen (with the presentation someone is sharing) to a separate monitor and keep the faces of the participants on the main screen.

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make a direct link to join meetings - no complicated signing into microsoft account for non-microsoft guests

Please have a direct link to meetings. The whole idea of relying on email invitations is inefficient and outdated. Emails get hidden, filtered, lost and non-Microsoft accounts. Needing to sign in to Microsoft with a non-Microsoft account is confusing and counter-intuitive. Imagine sending a text and in one instant the guest is in the web app, engaging in video and text.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Not compatible with iPad 4th Gen

Microsoft Teams on working for my iPad model MD522B/A. Please help

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please redesign on icon and performance app . Because it is not smooth for using

Please redesign on icon and performance app . Because it is not smooth for using

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Assignment retrieving MS teams

Hello, I have deleted Assignment with student graded quiz results by mistake. I looked for the possibility to retrieve this Assignment, but I didn't find this possibility in the bin or Share Point.I think, it would be very useful function to do it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. shifts that start one day and end the next should be visible in "day" view

strange that a shift that starts in the evening and ends the next day is not visible on the day view that next day

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base