Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Thanks, to my teach misstake. if your feeling or think to streight to say,zhope

keybord 106 key and XP is100%
    is maybe. seperate is straight Blindtuch is easyble but yes so big.
    Just peronal like and how to use.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. how to move folders from channels to channels

I have folders in one channel and it's not possible to move the complete folder to a new channel.
    Once you start to use Teams, it's getting more and more information, so finally you open new channels and you want to move some folders and files from general to the new cannel to make it simple.
    I cuden't find the way to move those folders from general to the new cannel.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It slows down the system and mobile

Its not a best app as whatsup and it slows down the system

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automatically have all team members muted in Teams for Education

A setting that starts all Team members as muted, they can then be manually changed by owners.

This would be particularly useful in education as currently we have to add admin manually to every channel to ensure messaging is not being abused

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 서치기능이 세분화되면 좋겠습니다

메시지 상대를 검색할 때 그룹채팅, 개인채팅 뒤섞여 나와서 불편합니다. 검색대상을 세부설정하여 감색 할 수 있으면 좋겠습니다.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Saints row 2 backwards compatible

Add saints row 2 backwards compatible for Xbox one

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Broken link in help for Teams Developer Platform

https://aka.ms/microsoftteamsplatform is broken and redirects to the Microsoft home page. Suggesting fixing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. provision

It would be great if we could provision teams and channels with a template like Microsoft PNP. In the case of provsioning i would like to be able to add tabs bot connectors and compesed extentions in pre configured in a json or xml template. Rolled out with C#, JS or Powershell.

hope we can get this uservoice request activated.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Incoming Webhook security

So far, I've not found any information on the topic of incoming webhook and actionable messages security, specifically - I'd love to be able to have any authorization required to post to the incoming webhook or limit the possible Actionable Message url target to just my company domain. Right now, I am afraid that if the incoming webhook address leaks outside the company, someone will be able to send Actionable Message form, which will send sensitive info outside of my company.

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. API for activity and content

It would be very helpful to be able to access details of all activity and content via an API so this information can be imported into third-party applications. Should include record and content of all messages, posts, etc. as well as details on all meetings and phone calls.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Build cards from email and rss

It would be very useful to be able to parse RSS feeds and incoming webmail, extract values, and then build custom connector cards. That way, verbose email notifications can become nice, compact cards with custom action buttons.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hi I am planning to start a platform independent POS application. Will the current Pos for .Net (1.14) version work with the .Net Core 2.0

Hi

I am planning to start a platform independent POS application.

Will the current Pos for .Net (1.14) version work with the .Net Core 2.0 frame work (eg: OSX, Linux, Windows etc) ?

or Is it available in future?

Regards

Elias P .Ulahannan

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Show Week Number In Windows 10 Tray Calendar App

Hi Windows experts!

I can see week numbers if I start the Calendar App on Windows 10 but I'm not able to see week number if I just click date and time in the taskbar and the small calendar pops up. I would like for week numbers to show in the taskbar pop up calendar.

Have a very good day!
    Anton from Sundsvall, Sweden

471 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

147 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Create Google Translation Connector (or Bot)

allow messages to be automatically translated into foreign languages and copied by connector or Bot

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Support non Https:// links

Wish to integrate Youtrack to teams, since it's not on an HTTPS , couldn't do it

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. vs code integration

Integration with VS Code would be a huge help! Being able to send code snippets directly from VS Code into Teams, and being able to have Teams discussion appear in VS Code so you can chat and edit in real time.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. maps

Would like to see "mapps" so you can work with more then one dokument at a time

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Summary of Points in "Tasks" - Teams

I use Teams in school with my classes. I appriciate the tool "Tasks" very much for correcting students work. I would very badly need the function to do a summary of the tasks so students can see how correct their work was.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Support for passing basic profile info in Connector actions

Currently actionable messages inserted by a Connector have no clear method of identifying the user that clicked an Action.

Providing some basic profile information such as userPrincipalName would allow the back-end service to connect the dots between an Action and the User executing that action.

If PII is a concern, providing the the user's ID might reduce the risk observers from capturing the user's identity while still allow services with proper authorization to obtain the userPrincipalName from Microsoft Graph.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base