Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create teams client SDK

It would be nice If we could have a developer SDK comparable to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skype-sdk/appsdk/skypeappsdk to integrate teams conf calls into a mobile app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Office Hour Security

It would be extremely beneficial if the Meetings/Office Hours that we set up would have a host password to start them. This will prevent students from getting together outside of those designated times, thus increasing the security. The students would only have access when the teacher entered the password to officially start the meeting. Other platforms have similar options so I do not think it would be that difficult for Teams to have it as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow presenter to see multiple people during screen share.

Hello!

I am a teacher within a Pennsylvania School District. As with the rest of the world, I’m currently using teams as part of my distance learning. In particular I teach students with Autism and other learning differences. Teams has allowed me to connect with my students “in person” daily and I thank you for that.

I’m wondering, will there be a feature in the near, near future in which I can share my screen with my students and still see ALL of their faces. I only can see the child who is speaking the most but would love to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Really see what my student see

Hi, I am using Teams to teach my students while school is closed. I noticed that if I programm a task i can switch to "view as my students see the task" but I still do not see it like my students, so I always have to ask a student to share his/ her desktop so I can explain how they can and have to use the functions and tasks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add "chat" tab. (Multiple chat in same group)

Hi Windows experts.

Now, groupchat has one "chat" tab.
    Request : groupchat has multiple "chat" tab.
    ex) chat1, chat2, ...

chat1 is used "Attendance",
    chat2 is used "important info"

Now, one "chat" tab has "Attendance" and "important info" too.
    so,chat is so long and hard to see past message.(>_<)

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Give an option to stop messages popping up on screen.

Give an option to stop messages popping up on screen.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Edit students work quickly using a stylus

It would be great if I could edit work submitted by students quickly using a stylus pen. Work is often submitted as a JPEG or PDF which cannot be quickly and easily edited directly in teams.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why I can't use Microsoft team in my IOS system 10.3.3

I try to download and use your Microsoft teams for online learning for my kids I use ISO device 10.3.3 but it doesn't work any help regarding that

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When removing the owner of a private channel, We would like to see a warning that no one will ever be able to access that private channel ag

When you remove a private channel owner, I would like to see a warning that if you add that person to the same team again, they will never be able to access the private channel they were the owner of again. The channel may be deleted and restored by isolating the event that makes the channel invisible. At such times, unknowingly deleting a private channel would create a private channel with no owner, making it impossible to add new members. I would like to see a clear warning to prevent this from happening.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Way to automate the process of uploading a new version of an app to Teams

There is currently no way to automate the process of uploading an app to Teams or upgrading it if not in the company catalog. That's something that would be required in a CI / CD context.

As a developer I want to use Azure Pipelines to automatically upload a version of my app with new features (new messaging extensiosn for instance that require a change in the manifest).

I know there are Graph endpoints for apps in the company app catalog but I don't want my app to be in the app company catalog during development and furthermore these endpoints…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. pls can we decide the initial of our name that will appear in the add book.ie bouble-barrell names show only 1st 2 intials-im not happy!!

pls can we choose the initials to appear in the add icon for our names.
    ie I have double barrelled name but only 1st 2 initials appear which for me is insulting ... IF instead of IFD. thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Optimise

Samsung tablets and phones have this feature called samsung dex which gives the device a more pc like interface on most Samsung apps such as Samsung internet its uses the desktop mode when in dex so i just want Microsoft to give their office apps a desktop feel when on Samsung Dex as they still have a mobile interface which is annoying and limits my productivity

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Poder instalar Teams

iPad versión 10.3 no se deja instalar Teams por incompatibilidad me gustaría poder instalarlo para trabajo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Daydreaming add-in

In class Teams have an add-in for students who struggle with focusing. The add-in would be a random generator of short encouraging statements redirecting/reminding students to focus. So for example, if a student is in a Teams class meeting and starts daydreaming hopefully this random message generator can pop in and snap him/her/them out of it.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Outlook OST to PST

Atom TechSoft Outlook OST to PST Converter is very safe to use program that provides 100% safe and secure process of doing conversion OST to PST and other formats such as :- MSG, EML, MSG, HTML, MHTML and vCard without any failure of data. The tool shows you the preview of how it convert tool mailbox to PST, this options makes you satisfied about the working process of the software.

Read More :- https://www.atomtechsoft.com/outlookosttopst.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Clear "reacted to your message" notifications on chats you are looking at automatically

"X, reacted to your message" notifications appear in alerts and stay there even when you're looking at a chat where that reaction has happened. Would be nice if they auto-cleared if you were looking at them on a chat

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please add a thumbs down reaction

You need some other negative response besides a wow or angry face, thumbs down would suffice most of the time.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 8 10 12 33 34
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base