Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notes next to team members in shifts

notes next to team members to mark their regimes or special skils

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DOn't mess with the settings

The settings "Auto start application" and "On close...." are always set back to cheked. But I want them OFF and I want them to stay OFF when I uncheck them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Phone sign appear in front of user name.

Currently in Team if someone join meeting by phone then same status showing of all user. My suggestion is if some join meeting or chat through phone then phone sign appear in front of user name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to add link in Class Materials section of TEAMS

Need the option to add links in Class Materials folder...similar to OneDrive

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Clear differentiation between Forms Surveys and Forms Quiz type in Teams Assignments.

Teachers are loving the ability to incorporate FORMS as assignments but TEAMS is looking for right and wrong answers in FORMS Surveys as well as FORMS Quiz types. This is confusing for students.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. OST to PST Converter

Get Best Atom TechSoft OST to PST Converter Software Open safe Solution tool is an amazing method to extract emails from damage outlook OST file data and Recover OST emails to PST outlook with its emails properties like as:- to, bcc, cc, draft, data and subject.

Read More :- https://www.atomtechsoft.com/outlookosttopst.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Skolebruk Admin rettigheter

Hei.

Vi som nå bruker teams i skole ønsker at det fantes rettighet for et fåtall medlemmer til å være administrator på Chat-funksjonen.
    Vi har mange elever som kaster andre ut av samtaler, og som demper lyd. Denne funksjonen skulle vært forbeholdt administrator av gruppen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Queries support for Tags Empty

making a query for items currently with no tags is handy, for instance to find items you forgot to tag.

Currently the tags field supports 'Contains' and 'Does Not Contain' but could support something like 'Empty' or 'Does Not Contain' with value [Any].

Consequently, there is no way to test for 100% match in tags either, and a 'Contains Multiple' would useful too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Social Teams

On the same bases as teams, but not so restrictive. The idea is for organizations to include recreational activities (bowling leagues), fraternities, sororities, family reunions, etc. Maybe charge a minimum price to join, but I believe that the platform for MS Teams will also benefit the little guy! Thanks for considering...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. to track baground activity and moment from who has doing it

i want to track the background activity from each student who do any movement in back and disturbing others so please let me know if you have anything to track or this by app it self.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. do not reply

We are using Teams for emergency TeleMed application for a Out Patient Doctors Group. The Doctors / providers would like a do not reply option for emails. Sometimes patients email back to doctors based on the calendar appointment. Doctors prefer not to get emails from patients.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Open Teams "room" anyone can access if they have the link

I love teams, and it works so well between teachers at our school who are a part of our organization. I would love for my students to be able to access me through Teams. I have students all over our region and their parents who may or may not even have a Microsoft account. I would love to be able to send them a link where they can simply and quickly see if I'm available and chat or video chat with me. I need this to be an easier process than what I've experienced so far.

Currently I have to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A feature that mimics the chat you'd have with a colleague at the beginning of the day when you arrive at work

Pair colleagues for a ~30 second chat a few minutes after they log on in the morning.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When you are inside the channels, auto hide the group name and the channel names leaving only the group icon. To have more workspace.

When you are inside the channels, auto hide the group name and the channel names leaving only the group icon. To have more workspace.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sync/teams

In these Corona-times where I + a lot of my teaching colleagues use MS TEAMS; why does your TEAM-platform syncronize so incredibly slowly with ClassNotebook? It takes forever and is therefore pretty useless.
    I use ClassNotebook EVERY day, and it's great, but starting on TEAMS is a rather unsatisfying experience due to these sync-problems.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Change image of attendees viewed during a meeting

Similar to an option on Snap Chat, can you give the ability to swap someone's image displayed with another of choice, like a famous person?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Where am I?

I find it is easy to post in the wrong area because you just can't tell where you are. In a chat, channel? Windows apps generally indicate in the top bar or with breadcrumbs so you always know where you are. I believe that it would help since the product is pretty overwhelming for new users.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Imrpovement areas for Teams

1) Include the capability to have Teams "call" a desk/cellphone. Currently, we can only manually dial in the phone#
    2)When we click on Disconnect, include a confirmation dialog - this will prevent accidental disconnects
    3)Allow users to join instead of requiring the host to permit entry

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base