Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't send messages

Yesterday, we had trouble that we could not send messages at all. This must be basic functions to communicate with our colleagues but sometimes it could not be done properly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Team Members can't access Sharepoint content

Recently when adding new members to a team they are not able to access any content on any channels via the files tab. I have to convert the members to team owners and only then do they get access.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Guys why do you need to lije the chat?? Ok its feature at least it should interfere while i am copying something on the chat..

Guys why do you need to like the chat?? Ok its feature at least it should not interfere while i am copying something on the chat..
    When ever I try to copy the emoji show up.. remove that feature or move it away.. it's really annoying when copying.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Need Update in Notification

While we receive messages, App shows count of messages in Tasklbar. But while we are busy in some other task, we forgot to see that. can you give some pop-up or color changes in Taskbar App (like Skype).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can you introduce a thick line/marker in the week view to delineate between users' shifts?

Can you introduce a thick line/marker in the week view to delineate between each users' shifts?
    At the moment it can be hard to see each persons bookings as they blur into 1.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Controlling right when sharing contents in Teams meeting

Add a setting that doesn’t give the control to users who are outside of a tenant when sharing contents in Teams meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cursor Bug, Makes it extremely difficult to edit text in chat window as it highlights a space of the chat & not the single blinking cursor

When I need to edit my message in the chat window it highlights a whole letter space instead of displaying the blinking text cursor. This make it extremely difficult to edit text and type properly. Must fix.

https://www.loom.com/share/dc5aae47687d45a79392adeab7baf2dc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Importação de contatos Skype para Microsoft Teams

Below is the testo in English and Portuguese Brazil

Estou decepcionado e com sério problema em relação ao Microsoft Teams, em um dos vários atendimentos via chat com o atendente de suporte do Skype o Sr. Paulo VT, ele me informou que se adquiríssemos o Skype For Business meus problemas de sumir as edições de apelidos como também os contatos iriam ser sanado.
    Compramos o produto Microsoft Office 365 Business, para meu descontentamento no suporte do Skype For Business fui informado pela atendente Cristine Pontes/Technical Support Engineer que ele será descontinuado e tudo será migrado para o Microsoft Teams.
    Então…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Snipit tool built into teams / an app you can add on so you can post directly into your chat.

Make it so you can post directly into chat without having to save images first then drag them in

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Do what slack does

Do what slack does

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The start bar icon is very decieving

The icon for Teams shows the current logged in users' status but the name of the person to whom focus is selected within the chat window. If I was to glance at it it seems like Barb is free, but she is not. I am free but she is in focus in the client. Very confusing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make the forward and back buttons' navigation include the video window pane.

Why is it that the video window pane is not considered part of the navigation? I can use the forward and back buttons to interrupt my viewing and navigate away from my meeting, but not to get back to it after doing so. What gives? Is there a setting I'm not aware of here?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Is there a way to move team calendar events by just draging them instead of changing a date.

dragging a calendar even tells me as the admin that i don't have permission to drag a meeting or event to another day. It says i don't have permission. But if i change the date and resave it i can change the date. Possible this is a glitch and being worked on. Dragging the change and the option to resent it would be better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It constantly nags me to log in over and over.

On Android it forces me to log in every day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. meetings

Would be good to see a working week view when looking at meetings in teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Text and pop-up reminders 15 minutes before a Teams meeting or conference call

Text invitees 15 minutes or pop-up that your teams meeting or conference call is about to begin as reminded similar to what Skype did.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Добавьте "ответы" на конкретные сообщения в личных диалогах, как в общих.

Когда 2 человека пишут одновременно, или накидывают идеи, обсуждают несколько вариантов, очень тяжело ориентироваться какой ответ к какому сообщению

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Select 'Chat' as default view

Why I'm unable to set a default view? Why I'm unable to pin some chat on the top and in the order I want?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base