Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. inline comments on all documents

some ideas already here about posting inline comments on word documents, but it would be great to allow "inline" comments on all documents. Noted that you can start a conversation about a 'file' by clicking on the three dots to the top right which then opens a conversation chat pane, however the comments relate to the general document. It would be great if this was more like word, so that comments could be tied to specific location/items/words/images in the document. Somewhat similar to adding comments in word. That way the conversation could be more pointed and specific to page xx…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enhancement of team addition functions

When adding users to a team, groups and users are confused and suggestions are displayed.
    There are a large number of groups and users, making it a burden to find out from the candidates.
    When adding users, please switch groups and users so that you can search.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 팀즈 채팅 읽음 표시 제안

팀즈 채팅에서 읽음 표시 또는 몇 명이 읽음 표시가 있었으면 좋겠습니다

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. more options

I am unable to select options on the message. I have to click it several times to get the dropdown!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. more options

I am unable to select options on the message. I have to click it several times to get the dropdown!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Googleification

Just re-design it as if Google were making it. With simple buttons and un-cluttered. A simple centre button never goes a miss.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Pinned contacts on the top in phone as well

Desktop Teams, I have the capability to pin frequent contacts. But that option is not available on mobile.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. view options in teams

allow view options in teams folder without going to sharepoint. photos need a tile option so you can view files.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. No puedo ver si la otra persona leyó mi mensaje.

generar tilde con color diferente símil wasap

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Live event iPhone

I want to be able to start a live event/ video on my iPhone. So I can share a happening instantly in an easy way, instead of running around with my laptop webcam, facing the wrong way...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Append company name and accounting number at the contact information to guest useres

We are working with our customers in teams, that we host. These are external useres with different types (f.e. external tenant users). Now we need a workflow for leaving customers, who should not have further access to our teams. But we aren't able to set accounting numbers or company names to the azure useres to identify them. The second problem is the usability with current customers, because we do not know any employees name of our customers and it is very often that we don't know, whith whitch customer we discuss in teams (and we sometimes have to ask for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro - Controls and Knobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. iOS - Show Team when sharing

When sharing content to a Channel it would be useful to show the Team in the compose view as well for instances (such as sharing to General) where there are Channels with the same name across multiple Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Duplicating Tasks Status into Different Tab in Teams Section

When creating a new tab in the Teams section; we copied the tasks of an already available tab into the new one. However the issue we faced is that when we marked a task completed in the new tab it automatically have been marked completed as well in the new tab. This is may due to that we copied the tasks from the old tab into the new one. But frankly speaking this a big issue. We need that even if the tasks were copied, we still have the ability to mark a certain task (done) but this not to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. sound cuts off for 10 sec

Hi guys,
    I have a problem when i have a teams meeting. every time i get a message, (an email, a message in team) it cuts my sound for 10 sec. do you know if there is a setting i can set to stop that?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Cannot see the meetings on my account anymore, please advice

Please provide feedback on how to fix it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Icons missing, messages, channels missing

All of the icons are gone from the left toolbar, and the messages/team channels view frequently disappears so I that I can't select any(see attachment). I've tried restarting the app, but it still happens. I set the teams window to a smaller resolution instead of full screen on one of my monitors. Win 10 x64.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.