Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Windows 10: Application continuously auto-starts despite disabling feature in settings

If the setting for auto-starting the application is turned off, why is this application still doing it?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Scrollback issues in Teams App

The scrollback functionality to see chat history behaves horribly. I should be able to scroll back to the very beginning with ctrl-home, but it only seems to scroll to the top of what's in memory. I would like to be able to search a chat for a term but instead I have to keep trying and failing to scroll up to a point in time, and then I can't scroll back down. it's horrific.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide customer service that is worth the money that your customers are paying for your products.

After an auto update my surface will no longer turn on. It is one month out of warranty and the only option I received from your support team was to pay $700 for a new computer. I spent $1000 on a computer that lasted for a year and crashed because of your automatic update. The amount of times I was told that you can't help me is unreal. I will never purchase another Microsoft product again and I have been sharing my.experience with friends and family as well as on social media. I have also sent my issue with your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Teams

It would be nice to be able to pin a condensed window of Teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Too messy

The app is very messy. Disorganized. You should just have the group chat as one feed. Not separate conversation that you have to select to access. You have a tab for “activity” and it’s filled with different sections of a conversation with a group. It makes it very difficult to navigate through the chat. I suggest just having 1 feed with all the messages in that one feed. Should someone comment on that particular conversation just have a “comments” section under the conversation that you can click to access comment. Similar to Facebooks feed. The one here is just confusing

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Scroll Issue while tabs move out

When you’re using mobile, if you scroll up and then try to scroll down quickly it doesn’t work because the animation operation for the tabs is not yet complete (I.e. disabling scrolling during that period). As a user I should never not have the ability to scroll, so this make the interface feel broken.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. giraffe

I have the idea of a giraffe. They have long feet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro - Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Move to top option for new items in Meeting Wiki

The Meeting notes Wiki need the option to auto place new items at the top and additionally re-order options for Move to Top and Move to Bottom in addition to Move Up and Move Down

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Notiser

Svårt att ställa in så att jag får notiser korrekt (så dom jag vill ha det)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please provide feedback regarding the sign in to the Mobile application.

Please provide feedback regarding the sign in to the Mobile application as the application is not functioning correctly for sign in.
    The sign in either hangs or reboots to the start page.
    This is since the new update on 25 Jan 2019.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Dear Microsoft, Feedback for the MS Teams application We have reported 3 different issue still none of them fixed 1.When user creating a

Dear Microsoft,

Feedback for the MS Teams application

We have reported 3 different issue still none of them fixed

1.When user creating a Teams account not able to get the SharePoint site to upload files

We have already reported this issue about 3 month back, still there is no solution for that one.
    MS engineers are in a hurry to close all the times, not giving any solution yet (agreed one thing, MS engineer provided a workaround)

2. Teams status is not changing when locking the pc immediately

During the initial troubleshooting they suggested to check lot if things from…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro - Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tags = first name, last name

Simply, when you tag people, it should be first name then last name. You call people by their first name right? Hey “Bill” can you help me out? Not - hey Gates, Bill can you help me out?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Presence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Some new messages are not shown.

There have been company wide cases where messages are not shown or are shown very late.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to be signed into Freemium & Office365 at the same time

We use Teams at work. I would like to use Teams for smallscale/personal project outside of work as well. Currently I cannot because I am either signed in as my corporate identity or my personal one.

Outlook allows you to be connected to multiple accounts. It would be great if Teams would do too.

OR

Make it easier to invite my corporate 365 account to a freemium “Team” as a guest.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. プライベートチャネル

プライベートチャネルの設定が欲しい

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Speech Speakable on screen content, Read back using two finger pull down, it works on Skype for business, so allow TEAMS content of screen

when i have many Channels to review, i don't have time to read then all, BUT IF i could listen to them, by letting my phone read them aloud, let siri when i pull down two finger or cortona read my screen or the page or the message back to me. text to speakable content. i use my voice to add item in teams, so now let teams READ by Speech back to me. if there is a way to do this now? please do let me know.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.