Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hoy no ha permitido la aplicación hacer "@" he invocar a un equipo

Hoy no ha permitido la aplicación hacer "@" he invocar a un equipo cuando un usuario quiere enviar un mensaje a todo el equipo.
    El sistema hasta hoy invocaba el equipo después del @ y la primera letra

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the DailIn conferance # tel link is broken for some phones

These links are currently broken for some types of phones.
    Doesn't work on my Samsung Note 8 phone but works for IPhones.
    The link current format is 'tel:+1 555-555-5555,,12345678#'
    The space is an absolute NO in tel links.
    The dashes should be ok, but does not help and breaks on my phone. Since its a link those dashes can/should be omitted as well. The less 'junk' in the url the less chance of breaking stuff

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sharing Opportunities, Contact Persons and Activities between companies in Dynamics 365

We need for a custonmer the abillity to share Opportunities, Contact Persons and Activities between companies in Dynamics 365

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow a second camera to be used instead of internal only option.

Teams will only show a hard wired camera on laptops. I have a second HD camera for conferance calls but Teams will not detect it even though I have disabled internal camera?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. seperate section group for eacher teacher

within the content library when there is more than 1 teacher it would be handy to separate the teachers as different teachers have different teaching styles, so once a new teacher is added there should be a new section group in the content library keeping the teachers separate, we have do this multiple times manually

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. No notification

Pas de notification ni sonore ni visuelle lors d'utilisation avec portail d'entreprise

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Last edit date in planner task

Show last edit/chat date on task when in board view in planner.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Organizer

If I add a meeting into my calendar, I see myself as organizer. Others see me as accepted.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Map add-on

There is no direct way of adding location as a post - e.g. when a property is found I would like to share with the team it's location. It would be handy to have a Tab which would show all shared locations within the channel as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Added search option

Multiple search strings. For example i mark my activities with #1909 for the week they finish. We use the "Finish date" as a follow up date. (Have also added feed back regarding a "follow up" date button.).

So i mark all my headings with a date #CW1909 or #1911 etc. I want to be able to but in multiple search strings in the filter so i can get all for example all #CW1919 and #CW1920 activities. At present this is not possible

Br Henry

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why is Teams so clunky and just plain bad?

I can't even make this god awful black control box go away and it keeps getting in the way. Not to mention there are literally no controls regarding the actual layout of the program itself. I really, really, really hope this isn't the solution for an already-miserable SFB, because this feels like a step back.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Improve syncing on collaborative PPT documents

When collaborating with multiple people in a PPT doc stored on Teams, the application glitches a lot, and removes changes or overwrites with the existing information. The syncing is very poor and is causing a lot of rework effort.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The conference was replicated by the system.

When entering and leaving the meeting in a short time, the meeting was replicated to the system.
    Everyone set on the screen participated in the conference, but the audio did not reach.
    All participants are called participation and dialogue.
    I hope the bug that the meeting setting overlaps with the system will be fixed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. send private chat to multiple individuals

There are times where I want to send the exact same post to dozens of team members at the same time, but I'd prefer to do that in a chat so that they can respond directly to me and not publicly. It'd be a neat feature to send a message to 20 people and push a button that breaks that same message into 20 separate one on one chats

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Use givenName for typing notifications

For some reason, Microsoft Teams appears to parse the "displayName" attribute, and cut it off at the first space for typing notifications. This means for larger organizations that use last name comma first name for their display name, that that when John Smith is typing it shows up "Smith, is typing" instead of "John is typing"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Baby Monitor Function - One user, one Logon, Multiple computers in different, physical locations, intranet.

Baby Monitor Function.

I was going to create a chat with myself, accessible from other computers in my building, where I am the logged-on user;
    That way, I can listen for the Delivery buzzer, when not working in the room where the buzzer is located.

Task for MS-Teams Chat session, with cameras muted to minimize bandwidth;
    Or get a co-worker to open a telephone call, and just leave it on Speaker for both desk-phones?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)