Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bulk Change Conversation settings to "Only owners can post"

Include PowerShell cmdlet that allows conversation settings to be set to "Only owners can post" for multiple teams in one go

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to disable notifications for posts consisting solely of graphics

I get distracted by notifications of posts that turn out to be just a giphy image. I like being notified of new posts, because they might be someone asking for help I can render, but not for long threads of animated .gifs. I don't mind seeing them when I visit the channel, but I definitely don't want to be notified of them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tarefa Recorrente

Gostaria de poder atribuir recorrência às tarefas da equipe, como MENSAL, SEMANAL, TODO DIA 20, por exemplo.

I Need to set up to DAILY or MONTHLY our team tasks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Posting a message in a Conversation from the Flow bot should be able to tag users, or the entire team, using @

I am currently using MS Flow to post a message to teams when a MS Form is submitted and subsequently approved. People in my organisation have been complaining that they don't know when a form is submitted so it would make sense that the Flow Bot posting the message to Teams could tag the entire team or the individuals who would need to pay attention to it.

I've read things about using BBCode and the Bot Creator SDK but these aren't viable as I don't have a Visual Studio license. The simplest solution would be one that works within Flow.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. email id should be their in Teams when we are viewing MS Teams

email id should be their in Teams when we are viewing MS Teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. hide free busy for external partenaire

Hide free/busy for external partenaire.
    The goal of this idea is to hide the user's free busy for external partenaire when you do a federation with a partenaire. Without this option we can't make any federation with any partenaire.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Presence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Creation of Groups with 2 people to write and share information for a topic

Today it is only possible to create a group for a chat with 3 or more people. Often it is neccessary to write and share information for a topic. But you have no team like a project team. All information is about a topic like a proposal or presentation creation or acquisition etc. Therefore it would be helpful to have the possibility to create groups with 2 people and not to need 3 or above.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. MS Teams

Direct Routing - Once we take the call routing away from MS Teams Call plans, we lose user ability to add/remove/assign numbers to users or the auto attendant/call queue. You also seem to only have two services, auto attendant and call queue. How about time control? for example, if the client wants calls before 9 and after 5 to go to an external mobile.

We are getting our numbers from Gamma(not yourselves) and there is no way to add them on your admin page.

At the moment, ALL the programming is having to be done by Powershell.

You really need…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Timestamps for action inside channel

Known that Microsoft has added timestamp in conversation from this post (https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/17691118-timestamps-for-everything)

But I wonder why there is no timestamps for action inside the channel (e.g. someone joined/left team, someone added some new tab/guest to the team etc)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix Blank Planner on Mobile App

On the mobile android app and on the ios app, once I click on a planner within our team, I cannot see the tasks. I only see a blank screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Teams앱은 검색할 때마다 오류나서 짜증납니다

첫번째 음절 빼고
    두번째음절은 꼭 저렇게 오류가 납니다.

한국어만 이런 건가요?
    오류 개선좀 해주세요

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ステータスメッセージのモバイルアプリからの更新機能

ステータスメッセージをモバイルアプリでも表示と更新ができるようにしてほしい。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. App Insight - enable custom log level configuration

Application insights collects bot conversation that might contain PII. System administrators, with access to Application Insight, could access to conversational exchange between users and bot. If sys admins gain access to this PII data it would result on a case of data breach, as they do not necessarily have the "need to know". Currently, one has to stop using Application Insights in order to avoid exposure conversational exchange in the Application Insights logs. A better solution is required to change the logging level for specific fields in order to exclude such data being collected by App Insight.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Search tab

Add an option to search for specific words during a conversation, the way Whatsapp highlights the word to show in what conversation has been used.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Within Channel - Tab, when adding Planner - allow 3rd option, link board via URL for users with access given in planner

If we created planner boards directly in planner and are not part of a specific team (with MS Teams), then we should be able to add the planner board as a URL. If the user has access, they will get into the board, if they don't they can request access.
    At times, there are boards which are not open to everyone in the team. Currently, we did this via Website but it displays an entire planner page with left bar etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Posibilidad contestar sobre el mensage en el chat

En el chat sería muy útil tener posibilidad contestar mencionando el mensaje sobre que contestas (como en whatsup).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Teams view filter

I am a consultant that is visiting multiple clients a week, sometimes a day. I have associates on each site. I usually have 2 SharePoint's set up for each client. One for internal only coordination and one for internal and external (client as members) coordination. When I open Teams App I would like to apply a filter as to which Teams/Groups/Plans are visible so that the client I am visiting can not see on my screen other client information or data. Any thoughts?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base