Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. いいねボタン

返信ボタンに「いいね」ボタン以外が有ると良いですよー

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I have a difficult time identifying new posts, and ensuring that I'm up to date reading everything.

Many of the channels have multiple threads, but i find it very difficult to ensure that I'm up to date reading everything.

Most similar functions in Lotus notes has the ability to sort the conversation by thread or simply by date, where you can easily see the latest updates.

Reading down thru the list of updates is also very frustrating, because I find that i constantly have to click 'x replies from so and so' in order to see all replies to a topic.

It just seems that teams (and for that matter, Yammer) is difficult to navigate and ensure…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. protection

I need to protect a selected column of data within MS Teams (Excel). What is the best why to control/limit access to selected column, but allow "Everyone else" to edit the existing sheet?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  IT Pro - Security and Compliance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make the ability to make my schedule not appear (allow me to hide it if i want to hide it!)

not everyone needs to see my upcoming meetings, currently at the top there is a < >Today and bullet point icon (dots with 3 horizontal lines) that only allows to modify the view, I want to be able to hide that so that during meetings and screenshares people who dont necessarilly need to be seeing my upcoming meetings...dont!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Planner Colour Scheme

Hi,
    I've been using planner within Teams and my team have noticed that the display of tasks is very bland and all tasks look muddled up together. Is there a way to get a box around each one or even a shading that's not as discrete as it currently is. It would make it easier to view on a big screen if there was good separation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sending files over a private chat is not working

A workmate just tried to send me a PDF file over our individual chat in Teams, but my app never notified me. I even opened the chat manually and there is no notification nor a link to download the file. He finally re-sent it over our internal corporate e-mail... Do you really pretend to substitute Skype for Business with Teams?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. MS Paint allow multiple tabs

Allow multiple tabs in MS Paint.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Skapa egna team

Att man kan skapa egna team med sina klasskamrater så att man kan dela filer och anteckningar med varandra.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A lot of ******* ****

Connection drops when switching from mobile data to wifi and back. So a lot of messages don't load. No notifications even though I have them on. Get rid of file size limit for attachments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How can we filter saved conversation/messages in teams?

I want to quickly filter out my saved conversation in teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. youtube APP

At present, it is not possible to add a video and point to a specific time in the video (at present the "&t=XmYs" is not supported in the youtube app - as the video must be searched before being selected).

Could the APP look for a video by pasting the URL supported in any browser?

When sharing a long video I want to be able to point users at a specific section, e.g. 37 minutes and 45 seconds from the start.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. What is the true purpose behind the service address (SA) vs the billing address(BA)

I assume the request for billing address is to communicate paper mails where digital communication is not possible due to either geographic or physical constraints.

The service address would be know the most used location/geographically fenced location for offering a service as those services cannot be offered reliably beyond the confines of a fenced location like emergency services or signal quality services.

Third party hardware authenticators with gps or non gps geolocation/timing could enforce such a logic to support the service.

Take the case of a homeless traveller with a PO Box and without a place to call home will…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IP Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Missing "Manage my account" button

There is no way for the user to navigate to their Microsoft account from within the Teams app. The user can only change one aspect of their account the profile image. The "Change picture" button should be a "manage account" link. This would allow users to change and update any of their information and make the teams app feel more connected to the rest of the ecosystem.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Would like the ability to enable PWA on an existing SharePoint team site.

Would like the ability to enable PWA on an existing SharePoint team site. Currently you cannot enable PWA on a SharePoint site that was created via MS Teams or with the Teams sharepoint template.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Problem

There is a limitation when using video calls in different browsers and in the desktop application, while in Chrome video calls are not available, in Microsoft Edge it works regularly, the definition is not good, the audio is regular and when viewing more users within the video call these are all put aside without exception this makes viewing uncomfortable.
    In the desktop application the video calls work perfectly, but the limitation is when using the Teams in the Edge.

I need help!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base